2012 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
event_artwork_872.jpg
Last year´s results,​
59238055203024125282.png
30058737910167395170.png
Pole lap 2011, Mark Webber.​

The updates on the RB car seemed to have really worked well. Wonder if they can be that dominant in the race again (until Vettel's failure of course).
Don't really expect much from Lotus since the English weather isn't likley to be that hot and good :D

The updates on the RB car seemed to have really worked well. Wonder if they can be that dominant in the race again (until Vettel's failure of course).
Don't really expect much from Lotus since the English weather isn't likley to be that hot and good :D
While the race will be remembered as an exciting one, that was only a result of Sebastian Vettel's retirement. There's no hiding from the fact that the Red Bull in Vettel's hands looked as dominant as it ever had last year during the opening 35 laps, with his lead surpassing 20 seconds initially. When Grosjean got through in to second place there were hopes that he could challenge but it took a safety car period to bring Vettel back in range. The pace was a result of a major rear-end update from Adrian Newey, and is ominous for the rest of the field. McLaren is hoping for an upgrade package at Silverstone and will need to find a lot of time to keep Red Bull honest.
Remember Lap 2 of Valencia at start Vettel was 1.1 seconds Ahead of Lewis Hamilton and by the End of the 2nd Lap he was 4.0 second ahead of Lewis shows the Capability of RB8 new edition and all RBR tech Chief need to iron things for their New Challenger
Mclaren Updates need to make the car equal with RBR new version if they cannot match them RB8 new upgrades Mclaren needs to do Catchup
I guess Due to English Temp Mercedes could have a Chance and the Track suits them as More wear on tires could be from front rather than rear which suit Mercedes
With the Retirements of Sebastian and Lewis i guess one of them is going to win to catch up with Alonso

All major teams always bring some upgrades to every race. It's just that sometimes they bring bigger packages.
And I doubt that RB will keep up their Valencia form. The track just really fits their car, that's all. I think the next and last race (if car characteristics stay as they are) where they will enjoy such a large advantage will be Singapore.

All major teams always bring some upgrades to every race. It's just that sometimes they bring bigger packages.
And I doubt that RB will keep up their Valencia form. The track just really fits their car, that's all. I think the next and last race (if car characteristics stay as they are) where they will enjoy such a large advantage will be Singapore.
Well i don't think so RB will Be Stronger on every track just like Mclaren and Ferrari
But never the less we all will have Answers in Silverstone on 6th July i think

This is webbers track, he loves this place and he has proven he is quick here. He drove hard at Valencia I expect the same here. I am expecting a big push from him, he has a chance at this WDC and I don't think he is going to go give it up. Come on webber!!! Can't believe he's coming second, rubs it in the face of all the people who said he wasn't good enough for RB

As a fan of RBR and someone who is beginning to see how talented Romain Grosjean is, I am hoping something is done with these faulty Renault alternators (LOL for all I know the alternator in Vettel's and alternator in Grosjean's car are the not the same). At least from my perspective it stinks that two young stars who shone brightly in yesterday's race were brought down to earth with failing alternators in their Renault powered race cars at almost the same time in the race. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%