Resource icon

Skins 2012 DHL Paket Coulthard #19 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Reiche submitted a new resource:

2012 DHL Paket Coulthard #19 - Livery for the Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM

Version 0.9 as the spec and fres files are still to be done.
Use it with Crowtrobot's Custom Liveries Tool.
6962C37F03FBFEA40E3F57640BDEBCD921DBE78C
430C1D615140912156FBB0DF8DBD6F801EED387C

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
I'll try to explain:

1. You need Crowtrobot's Custom Liveries Tool, which can be found here on the official forum.

2. Create a proper file/folder structure for the liveries you want to install. Make on folder per car (here: Mercedes C Coupe DTM), which contains one folder per custom livery (here: 2012 DHL Paket Coulthard #19; this will also be the name of the livery in-game):
tut1.JPG

I recommend to store these folders somewhere else but in your pCars folder, that would be quite confusing.

3. Open the Custom Liveries Tool, select the vehicle in the list on the left and hit the Load button above. The window to select the directory will open. Go to your storage folder (in my case Custom Liveries), select the car folder (double click it, the folder will open, but do not select anything inside of this new opened folder) and confirm your choice (Ordner auswählen).
tut2.JPG

4. You'll see something similiar like this (maybe less entries) in the main window. Select the liveries you want to bring in-game and hit the >> button.
tut3.JPG

5. The entries will now be in the Livery List on the right. Hit the Assign Liveries button, the tool may need a few seconds (copying the files into Vehicles/Textures folder, backing up the old rcf-files, creating new ones,...). When it's finished you can read the line Liveries added to: ... at the bottom of the tool window.
tut4.JPG

6. You should now be able to select the liveries you just added in game.
20160510151945_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back