1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins 2012 BMW M3 GT2 ALMS #55 and #56 2.0

ALMS 2012 skins

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Fabulous, may this be the first of many ALMS skins to come :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Very good thank you! :thumbsup:

3. Love these!

4. Very nice. Excellent

5. What troll rated this at 2 stars??? There was 5/5 stars with two votes, and now with three, it has gone down to 4/5 with one extra vote. Do the math. The third is a rating of 2 stars. Thanks.

6. Hi mclarenf1papa, nice work, I wonder if you could help me, im looking for a PSD file of the M3 GT2 in original form with no mods, ready to be edited in photoshop, im still in the learning process of importing/converting PSSG files, but export is not a problem. I have looked at other peoples skin mods to see if they have included any PSD files in their downloads but no one has, I and many others would be grateful for a download included of the PSD file so us people who are learning can practice, many thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Unauthorized upload to drivingitalia.net with no credit given.... WTF :mad:

8. me too i had a black caterham upload with black rims and now
    some dude called- marcocale have uploaded my black rims
    i know that they are mine because a applied a new logo on it:cry::cry:

9. Yeah, they didn't even try to disguise that it's mine. Same pics as here and everything.... I left a little "file broken" note for everyone to see, telling drivingitalia to give me credit though, so I'm content. ;)

10. All is well with the Drivingitalia guys :)

• Like Like x 1