• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

2011 Superleague Formula

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by RaceDepartment, Jun 7, 2011.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +944
    Craig Dolby (England) netted a cheque for Euro 100,000 and a bag full of championship points after winning the weekend-ending Super Final as the 2011 Superleague Formula Nations Cup season began in spectacular style in Assen.
    After two thrilling 40-minute feature races, Dolby came out on top in the five-lap, dash-for-cash Super Final having jumped from fourth to second at the standing start before passing John Martin (Australia) for the lead and then holding off a determined challenge from Antonio Pizzonia (Brazil) in the final two laps.

Find more information about the Superleague Formula Nations Cup in our motorsport forums

2. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    that was epic, nicely done from the racers

3. Matt Shewmake

Matt Shewmake

Ratings:
    +0
    this was the first time I watched this ( Superleague Forumula. ) and they seem to touch a lot on track. Almost on purpose right? Kind dangerous.

4. Georgios Davakos

Georgios Davakos

Ratings:
    +332
    WoW compare to last season SF have become really action packet.

5. David Jundt

David Jundt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +351
    Neel Jani started for Anderlecht I heard, and had terrible luck:(

Well, next time. But there's more action than in GP2.