Login or Register an account to download this content
miki2000milos submitted a new resource:

2011 HRT - 2011 HRT skin for Red Bull

Back to modding again...
HRT for Red Bull
Done in HD only
Thanks to:
ML for car models

Done garage and suits aswell (done pit crew aswell, but no pics)
BUGS:
- The reflection is too strong (Sun will be reflected very hard, you almost can't see the road)
- I used crossfadekill's cam pack, so you won't see that underline in the garage ;)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 49891 View attachment 49892 View attachment 49893 View attachment 49894 View attachment 49895...

Read more about this resource...

Can you please add a picture with the cockpit cam so I can see the steering wheel? :) Also, where do you have to go to edit the garage? I'd like to mod mine since I now have Photoshop CS6, but don't know where to get the templates.

Can you please add a picture with the cockpit cam so I can see the steering wheel? :) Also, where do you have to go to edit the garage? I'd like to mod mine since I now have Photoshop CS6, but don't know where to get the templates.
Steering wheel is the same (so RB9 steering wheel)
I don't know templates for garage aswell, I went to garages/rb2/garage_high.pssg or something like that

So... you want to share your mod and include this one? What's the mod then?
Ah, Nothing, But can you do the name and the Photo's of team at main menu for me or everyone like this

Attachments

• F1_2013 2014-02-16 08-27-45-873.jpg
    F1_2013 2014-02-16 08-27-45-873.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 279
not bad, there's some original red bull stuff left where the big bull has been, which is clearly visible at the 5th pic (ESC button)
you coul've filled the space below it aswell with the flag, I think even though it gets mirrored, too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back