2011 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan.png

Formula one heads to the twistiest circuit with an amazing crowd watching the cars work their way around Suzuka

As per usual, screenshots will follow, unfortunately i will be missing out on FP1 so no shots from that, but FP2 screenshots should follow suite.

Vettel crashes at fp1 as far as i know. Button was quick.

Button was quick, quicker than Hamilton in both practice sessions. It makes you wonder, is Button driving something that Hamilton does not have or is Lewis just taking it easy. It is after all only practice where hot laps are NOT the primary goal of practice. Speaking of practice did you actually see the video replay of Vettel's crash? Hardly a crash to get all that excited about. The only thing it did was spoil his chance of having a fast hot lap on his P1 option tires. But being the Vettel hater that we know you are, we obviously expected you to focus on something that really was not all that big. They do not give points for practice sessions and they do not give starting grid positions for practice sessions either. In a little over a day from now if Button wins the race and Vettel fails to score any points from an accident, or a mechanical failure or just poor driving. Then you will have something to talk about.

lets hope vettel will fail! i would celebrate that day but i fear it wont happen...

I would maybe like it if he had to wait a race or two to clinch it, but I dont want him to fail. Vettel is the nicest, humblest guy. Think about it, would you rather we had an arrogant champion like Schumacher was?

I would maybe like it if he had to wait a race or two to clinch it, but I dont want him to fail. Vettel is the nicest, humblest guy. Think about it, would you rather we had an arrogant champion like Schumacher was?

I agree with you, really, but vettel still must prove himself in a slower car like ferrari. I am still strongly convinced that he isn't the best, most complete and competitive driver out there. Alonso and maybe Hamilton (for example) are simply better and there's no doubt. But i feel that as soon as he proves himself with another team, i will consider vettel as the best driver fully recognizing his talent!

I agree with you, really, but vettel still must prove himself in a slower car like ferrari. I am still strongly convinced that he isn't the best, most complete and competitive driver out there. Alonso and maybe Hamilton (for example) are simply better and there's no doubt. But i feel that as soon as he proves himself with another team, i will consider vettel as the best driver fully recognizing his talent!

And I agree with you on that. But Adrian Newey thinks that next years Red Bull will blow the competition away. Not a good sign

and Bruno Senna hits the barrier!
Bruno Senna brings out the Red Flag
plugin-container2011-10-0803-29-35-30.jpg

plugin-container2011-10-0803-29-36-14.jpg

plugin-container2011-10-0803-29-37-40.jpg

plugin-container2011-10-0803-25-01-17.jpg
<br>
plugin-container2011-10-0803-25-07-73.jpg
<br>
plugin-container2011-10-0803-24-48-70.jpg

Luizzi Goes of once again due to a hydraulics pressure drop and ruins Fernando's first Hotlap
plugin-container2011-10-0803-35-44-99.jpg

It may be a half a step behind McLaren and a full step behind RedBull. But Ferrari is not a slow car.
There are nine teams on the grid that would kill to have Ferrari's speed.

Yea, you're right.. They are slower than the RedBull's and the McLaren's, but they are quicker than the Mercedes and the Renault's by a decent margin. So thats makes Ferrari the third best team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back