2011 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you listen, he answered in German and Crofty was pretending to understand and translate it as Hulkenburg saying he had a seat. He clarified straight after, saying nothing was being decided until the Force India Christmas party.

73c3e1a1.jpg

Bottom 7 out 18th to 24th as above.

The car did the job to Put Vettel up front under 1:12.

Hopefully Jenson and Lewis have a great start and pass him.

*toast* to a so-so season and a better regulated F1 2012, where I expect more development from Mclaren.

Percentage wise Mansell still has the record. Well done to Vettel, not an easy task. I'm hoping for some good form from McLaren. I'll be glad to see the back of the RB7 and hope that the front runners next year are all closer.

Mansell's 1992 year was special and nothing should be taking away from the Englishman. But no Vettel has the record. 15 is more than 14, even if Vettel did it in 19 races to Mansell's 16 race season.

He's talking about the record for highest percentage of pole positions in a season, which Mansell still holds. Mansell got 14 poles in 16 races, which is 88%. Vettel got 15 in 19 races, giving him 79%.

Michael Schumacher has 0% this year. Also worthy to note.

I hope for rain as well tomorrow. Hopefully we can close the season with a lot of action but I fear that it will be an easy win of the finger again. Unless the T1 sniper shoots his tire again.

lol Bram @ T1 sniper shots....its Brazil...anything can happen.

as for the rain I also hope it pours down.

And lets have Mansell keep the record....% wise oh yes he can have it....other than that i see no "real" record.

Bloody hope Webber pulls it all out for this one. To end the season on a high and go into winter feeling good and hopefully have him come back next year and stomp Vettel. Vettel did amazing on the lap and he didnt even post his fastest final sector so he could have gone faster which is kind of scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back