2011/1 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna do that. Going for quality instead quantity. :)

Shame I think its better to have more div. Thats oportunitiy for "young" driver to feal race in the best league. And sometime some new driver rise and show to be a great driver, and more drivers more quality in Div 1 and better competition. Some "young" driver who like to drive wtcc league on RD and if they cant they will go somewhere else to drive, and thats shame because i think RD is the best, you guys have a great leagues, great events and organization..with BIG community. So i vote to everybody give a chance, S4 was one of the best leagues (ITCC on LFS was also with perfect organization, great drivers,and live stream with 2 comentators and live judges wher u get instant penalty in race :)) i ever drive whit a tons of excitement and thats is also a reason whay i stay on RD.
When i change from LFS to RACE ON...i found RD.... RDTCC S4 was already running and that was only instresting for me in that time, so i sign in and have chance to try RD and like i say above IT WAS GREAT. i start in Div4...and after few race i was in Div2...shame league was over and i didnt feal Div1...but i can say ..Div 2 was also really great with great drivers...lap times was very close.
So i go with more quantity u get more quality in Div1...

Shame I think its better to have more div. Thats oportunitiy for "young" driver to feal race in the best league. And sometime some new driver rise and show to be a great driver, and more drivers more quality in Div 1 and better competition. Some "young" driver who like to drive wtcc league on RD and if they cant they will go somewhere else to drive, and thats shame because i think RD is the best, you guys have a great leagues, great events and organization..with BIG community. So i vote to everybody give a chance, S4 was one of the best leagues (ITCC on LFS was also with perfect organization, great drivers,and live stream with 2 comentators and live judges wher u get instant penalty in race :)) i ever drive whit a tons of excitement and thats is also a reason whay i stay on RD.
When i change from LFS to RACE ON...i found RD.... RDTCC S4 was already running and that was only instresting for me in that time, so i sign in and have chance to try RD and like i say above IT WAS GREAT. i start in Div4...and after few race i was in Div2...shame league was over and i didnt feal Div1...but i can say ..Div 2 was also really great with great drivers...lap times was very close.
So i go with more quantity u get more quality in Div1...

I have the same opinion...If it's possible, a division 2 was very important to increase the competicion and discover new values...

The RDTCC S4 was very competitive and one of the best leagues i have intro...Very good experiente drivers and a great number of new ones...

The organanization of RD was always very good, so i am sure if its possible , Ivo will be considerate it...

grats

Dont wanna be the mean big boss. But its not going to happen.
Already expanded to field to 30 cars. And i want to focus just on one Div to let it all run smoothly.
If you guys knew how much work it already is to run even 1 div you will understand. :)

Dont wanna be the mean big boss. But its not going to happen.
Already expanded to field to 30 cars. And i want to focus just on one Div to let it all run smoothly.
If you guys knew how much work it already is to run even 1 div you will understand. :)

I do know so a Div 2 shouldn't be a problem. (Just kidding)
Will there be any chans of a pre-qualify to be applied if the sign ups would go over a surten number?

I'm thinking of signing up but i haven't got a clue how to do my own skins. Is it possible to download one that has already been created in the download section, or from somewhere like noGripRacing.

Thats oke. No grip i think its better because probably the skins you find here people are regularly using.
But i am sure someone want to help you to put your name on or something else if you use a existing custom skin. :)

If you me to make you a skin I can, I do a lot of requests so 1 more won't hurt :)

Thx for the offer Kenny, i didn't like to ask not knowing how much work would be involved BUT if you do fancy having a go a Barry Sheene rep like the pic's below would be awesome.......:D. Thats only if i'm one of the 30 picked of cause......:eek:

Attachments

• 51b9010f37a621d1e974957f16652d6f-orig.jpg
    51b9010f37a621d1e974957f16652d6f-orig.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 250
  • Suzuki-RGA500-XR22-of-Team-Heron-Suzuki-carrying-the-lucky-number-7-of-Barry-Sheene.jpg
    Suzuki-RGA500-XR22-of-Team-Heron-Suzuki-carrying-the-lucky-number-7-of-Barry-Sheene.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 243
Name: Aristide Romanov
Car choice: Vauxhall Vectra 2007 (if Vauxy not allowed I'll take Honda Accord 2008)
Experience: Club events.

This is a championship Aristide so you need to read all the info provided before you sign up

here is the cars for this season

Available Cars
Alfa Romeo 156 GTA (2006)
BMW E46 (2007)
Seat Toledo (2006)
Audi A4 (STCC)
Peugeot 308 (STCC)
Peugeot 407 (2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?