2011/1 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hold the lap record round here in the S2000 class with a 2:31.325 done in a dry qualifying session in a Honda Accord 2008. Dan Allinson has the fastest race lap with a 2:33.932 also in a Honda. For that event there were variable weather conditions so I am not sure if that is a dry lap or a damp lap.

Time since last night:

race_s10.jpg

race_s11.jpg

Damm i didint drive 8-10 days but i i think i drive 1:35.xxx in dry condition (38-39 wet :)) and that is what my set allowed me ..:)..i hope tonight or if not tonight than one hour before race to practice a little and see if i can be faster than that...

Its all about track knowledge also. More laps you drive you faster you get. And the track so long you easy win 1 sec suddenly, just by knowledge.
I for example raced the track alot before in rFactor and RACE. So the first flying lap was already a 34 for me and thats just because i knew the track :)

Yes i know..and that is second problem that i see track for the first time..and this 2 weeks are hard for me on job so i didnt have to much time to practice...i never have good setup if i not "stole" from someone...but than i practice a lot and get some ok time..this time ufff..but track is fantastic...very very nice...

Yes i know..and that is second problem that i see track for the first time..and this 2 weeks are hard for me on job so i didnt have to much time to practice...i never have good setup if i not "stole" from someone...but than i practice a lot and get some ok time..this time ufff..but track is fantastic...very very nice...

+1 have only done 1 install lap so far, gonna do 45 mins or so tonite. server up?

done my 45min. now on a damp RD server, I thought I was quite fast until Hugo turned up churning out laps 10 secs beyond my time with an alfa literally glued to the track while my back was all over the place, lol. Still looking forward to the game, this track is really nice, kind of a pocketbook Nordschleife (once you've figured out how to remember all 22! turns and the danger each one holds).

Omg I will start practicing tomorrow and take for a first time my peugout around the track and I am not looking forward to a pocketbook of Nordschleife.
"Oh.... Georgios Davakos is of the track for the 100th time"

Highlight video's of the action packed fourth round of the RD Touring Car Championship at Long Beach.
Video made by Jari Vinnari with commentary from Ryan Callan.

Race 1:

Race 2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering