2010's @ Finland - 20th - 23rd October 2015

Funny thing happen during my runs. Seems I was doing my stages in the same time with @Rallycameraman , just a few seconds early than him. So every stage I was finishing the stages setting fastest time, but after watching the replay and going back to results, my gap to the first place was increasing lol (seems he also likes to watch the replay after each stage).

Just done my 6 stages, absolutely awful run. Had at least 1 incident on every stage, best run was Jarvenkyla (somehow set WR) and had a jump start on the last stage!

Yea I had some incidents here and there, I was waay too careful on the long stage. My Mini only have the weight reduction, no engine/turbo upgrades so it felt more like an R5 :p

Btw, the pacenotes are waaaaay off on some places in Finland. Particularly the third stage, some are very very early compared to the rest of them.

Stupid question but I take it we can't do the actual stages until the moderator has added us into the league? I've click on join league and waiting approval.
Cheers
Sheepie

Yea I had some incidents here and there, I was waay too careful on the long stage. My Mini only have the weight reduction, no engine/turbo upgrades so it felt more like an R5 :p

Btw, the pacenotes are waaaaay off on some places in Finland. Particularly the third stage, some are very very early compared to the rest of them.
third stage is way off, what helped me a bit was setting co-pilote to "late" cals in preference

I still cant see the league :(
Not too sure what I am doing wrong.

Stupid question but I take it we can't do the actual stages until the moderator has added us into the league? I've click on join league and waiting approval.
Cheers
Sheepie

nor can I Dan

Yup, either me or @Roy Magnes will have to accept you. We usually go through the roster management once a day each. It didn't occur to me to make a "please tag us if you need something ASAP" post this time. But you are all inn now :)

Had a shocker! My wheel had a "moment" at the very start of stage 1 as the 5 second timer counted down it flipped right and jumped forward so 10 second penalty for a jump start and a smashed rad! Had to use an extra 30 seconds time penalty after that stage to fix it. After pausing the game to switch the wheel off and back on was fine after that but the rest of my driving wasn't lol. Got a puncture half way into the night stage and carried on - not sure if I was worse off or not than stopping and incurring a further 1 minute 30 penalty to fix it (love that feature).
All in all good fun though and bring on Germany!

@Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes so with codies releasing the Sweden stages by Christmas that gives us 6 rallies all in all. How about a full league in the new year to do all rallies with 12 stages per rally? Service after every 3 stages and a round every 2 weeks? Would be great fun :)
Monte Carlo/Sweden/Greece/Finland/Germany/Wales GB :)

@Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes so with codies releasing the Sweden stages by Christmas that gives us 6 rallies all in all. How about a full league in the new year to do all rallies with 12 stages per rally? Service after every 3 stages and a round every 2 weeks? Would be great fun :)
Monte Carlo/Sweden/Greece/Finland/Germany/Wales GB :)

If Codies deliever what they said about the features I asked for, RDRC will have it's 8th season over at DiRT Rally. However, if they don't, we might have it, but it will be much harder, and requires more work, and luck than I would like to be fair.

"Hello, we have investigated this and the following things are feasible:

• Archive season results
• Export season results
• See the times for each driver on each stage
• Include results for drivers that have retired

We're hoping to support these by the end of Early Access.
"

I must admit that the last three points there are vital to have a proper league. The first point have a fairly easy workaround! :)

But yes, the hope is to get RDRC back to life in DiRT Rally now that RBR is pretty dead.

Sounds good Ole fingers crossed then! I take your points about the way it is currently - it does store the results and times for each stage and overall but would require a lot of screen shots and manual typing up! :) Would be happy to help out with the admin though.
Cheers
Sheepie

It would take a lot of work, it also would make it virtually impossible to manually figure out the stagetimes for each driver on each stage, not at least if we get the usual RDRC-numbers... 60-70 drivers :)

It would take a lot of work, it also would make it virtually impossible to manually figure out the stagetimes for each driver on each stage, not at least if we get the usual RDRC-numbers... 60-70 drivers :)

Would you need any manual intervention though? If you look at the league through the dirt rally website it records all the stage times and overall times for each event of each driver and also gives you an overall leaderboard below that so does it all for you?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back