2010 World Touring Car Championship

Someone from the Seat TDI group I think. Maybe Tarquini or Coronel. I hope for Norbert Michelisz though, but I know it's the first time he's driving on this track and he doesn't have much experience driving with these guys yet, so I think we should wait for that first victory for a few races!

Double SEAT victory just as every year. The cars start with no penalty weight and nothing can beat the Seats then (maybe farfus?)

Pole: Tarquini
Race 1: Tarquini
Race 2: Coronel

Now you also know the reason why the Lada's arent going to the oversea grand prix. When they rejoin in Marrakech all cars have penalty weights implied except them :) (very smart)

lol yea and they saved a lot of $$ for not shiping all there stuff around the world
i dont think the bimmers can realy take on the seat diesels not if they are without
penalty wight the track is made to release the diesel horses and steam up the front

Rob stated in an interview with autosport that his goal for this season is to become world champion. He will do that by scoring points in each race. Consistency is the keyword in WTCC.

I'm fine with this track... but why not Interlagos instead? Good for the F1-s, could be good for them too! It's a much more interesting track!

And what I would really want: come to the Hungaroring! Great for touring car racing! And then at least I could watch them live once a year!

Fredy..jpgSwiss driver Fredy Barth lodged a last minute entry and will make his maiden appearance in the FIA WTCC at the Race of Brazil that will take place next week in Curitiba.
Barth a 39-year old from Lucerne will drive a SUNRED Engineering SEAT León TDI car.
After moving his first motorsport steps in single seater series like Formula Campus and Formel Volkswagen Deutschland, Barth switched to saloon cars becoming a successful driver in the SEAT León cups.
Last year he was classified third in the SEAT Eurocup, claiming one victory at Porto.

Source | fiawtcc.com

Russian car manufacturer Lada has announced that it will sponsor the Renault Formula One team for the 2010 season.
The deal comes after the Enstone-based operation announced the signing of Vitaly Petrov as Russia’s first ever Grand Prix driver, for the upcoming season. Speaking to news agency EFE, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin revealed that a sponsorship deal had now been agreed.
“We will sponsor this activity [the F1 team] as a first step, and do not rule out later increasing our financial participation in the project,” he said.
For the past two years Renault has had a significant business interest in Lada, taking a share of 25% its parent company, Avtovaz, in 2008.
Although there is no plans to change the team name, it is expected that the Lada brand may become more involved in the future.
http://www.forumula1.net/2010/f1/teams/present/renault/lada-to-sponsor-renault/

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 92 57.9%