2010 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STCC tracks - twisty and slow - Honda territory. Not so great on power circuits.

But yes - giving it to one very quick guy and the rest of the quick guys get a slower car would be unfair.

However the BMWs have the biggest advantage in this league - long races.

I am not involved in the series but I thought to do a quick test lap Okayama 08 E46 Beemer,I wonder if its enough top 25. (this lap too muche sideways there still 0,1-0,2 to prove) Good Qualification guys :)

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!

Change in the tracks
Zandvoort 2007 dropped. And replaced with Mugello.

Calendar

18-Sept-2010 - Qualification Day -|- Okoyama 2008
19-Sept-2010 - Qualification Day -|- Okoyama 2008
26-Sept-2010 - 1st race day -|- Bahrain
03-Oct-2010 - 2nd race day -|- Mugello NEW!
10-oct-2010 - 3rd race day -|- Limerock Mountain
17-oct-2010 - 4th race day -|- AMS Renault test track
24-oct-2010 - 5th race day -|- Rattlesnake

More very important information!

After the first screening. We have 36 drivers remaining.
36 is not enough for 2 servers. We decided to Run only 1 Division/server with 30 drivers.

Qualification saterday and sunday:

The Qualification server will be up on Saturday 08:00 GMT and will be closed on Sunday evening 22:00 GMT. The 36 approved drivers will see there name in the list and they must run a qualification lap to set a time. The top 30 will move on to the RDTCC S5. The remaining 6 drivers who didn't make it to the RDTCC S5 will be on the reserve list. All the drivers has to save their hotlap that is visible in the ranking. The hotlap must be send to Yuri Braham or Hugo Hekkenberg before 20 September - 22:00 GMT.

The hotlap will be judged due to the RD golden rules.

During the qualify your car choice is free! After qualify you will get a car from the list. This car you must use during all the RDTCC S5 races.

What about the cars?

We use 10 different cars with the old format of the RDTCC S5. There where 5 cars of each different brand/type. Due to the fact of the smaller field of 30 drivers there will be only 3 cars of each different brand/type. These cars will be handed after the qualify!

LOL Adam nothing will be moved :). Sorry for the confusion. Dates will be same as before. Nothing changed.

So no chance of this championship's races being held on a Saturday night as appose to Sunday nights?

Really wanted to join in the fun, love good long races, and will love them more once I get some driver training on how to look after my tyres properly and genuinely go faster through out the entire race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back