2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

Ive only just got into NASCAR from the lat 4 races of last season and obviously Daytona last night. To me it looked like Montoya was bang on the pace all race but when it came to the crunch (last 15 or so) he seemed to struggle to find anyone to draft with. Is there a general disliking toward him or is it just a case of his team mate is no where near as good as him so cant get close enough to help him.

And some sick speed :):)

Attachments

• IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 203
Ive only just got into NASCAR from the lat 4 races of last season and obviously Daytona last night. To me it looked like Montoya was bang on the pace all race but when it came to the crunch (last 15 or so) he seemed to struggle to find anyone to draft with. Is there a general disliking toward him or is it just a case of his team mate is no where near as good as him so cant get close enough to help him.

First you need a good car with the best engine package. E.g Kasey Khane with the New Ford Powerhouse. People will just line up behind to push you as they know they can depend on you to get to the front. Second you need teammates to help out. :)

And third you need a lot of luck that someone is willing to go behind you the final laps (which in this case last laps was more everyone for itself...except Jr who had a big push from AJ)
Montoya proved a lot last season and he is more a guy who does not take anything from anyone....I'm sure you are thinking the last race before this one where he and steward got into each other, it was more Stewart dumb move that infuriated jpm and so they had a clash on track

The best part is listening to the announcers talk during the parts that were originally commercials >_>

Also, Suzuka West looks like a good track for NASCAR cars... shame they haven't been back...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.