2010 Formula One Belgium Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vettel is a Murderer, he complitly destroyed Buttons race who did not do anything wrong.

Other wise the race was so fantastic, the rain realy spiced things up. I was jumping of the couch once I sow hamilton going of track. I was telling my self "NO, this will end like China 2007" but it did not end like that and I am happy about it.

Alonso had bad luck on the opening lap BUT after that he screawed up his own race with the bad calls that he took and ended with a mistake by himself.

Kubica was realy strong today, realy bad that he did not have the time to change his settings for rain tyres on the car before we was to close to the Box and there for missed the box.

Webber had a bad start thanks to the bad clutch with Red Bull MOST fix for 2011 because it realy causes big troubles for the red bull drivers.

And to end things up, Red Bull should stop whining about having a bad engine because if you have 2 Renault driver cars then you cant say they were lucky.

This race was 'fantastic'?

The entire field and their crews tried to 'race' with their heads fully tilted up towards the clouds. It was nothing more than a chore to watch. Hamilton almost threw it away. Kubica almost maimed his pit crew. Alonso crashed. Vettel stabbed Button. I didn't see any great driving; all I saw was very good drivers being frustrated to no end.

Could this circuit be run in the middle of July please, or whenever it's more sensible than today.

I arrived from Spa, tired, 140 km from Brussels to Spa and back with plenty of rain, more travel by plane, but it was worth the return after a few good years to attend an F1 race in a spectacular track, framed in a scenario not far behind.

As expected, based on the weather forecast for race day, almost certainly was going to rain and that was even better to spice things up.

And despite being one Hamilton supporter, with this prediction of conditions, the days before I bet on Bwin as Button would win, were 13 for one, would see the GP for free and still gained some euros, if it wasn't Vettel mistake :mad: I think I would won the bet, but as Hamilton won I was happy anyway, Alonso out help too.:D

Fantastic photo.

4934821343_89870ab246_z.jpg

Because button knows that if he tells the staffs on monza he will go and Hit Button from behind for sure. (just joking)

But I guess Button knows himself that what Vettel did was a huge drivers mistake and probably thinks that "the kid have proven to be worse then I expected when he is under presure" and there for maybe thinks of letting it pass. Or he might be planing something which I highly dought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes