2010 24 Hours of Le Mans

I definitely understand anything (I know I am stupid :p ), Peugeot have made the race.

After it seems as Joao has said, they wanted to do too much. That would be too pushed peugeot engines, if that's it, I can attest that no, the engine rpm was been reduced when they started to be far ahead. The engines has been tested into tests on 10000km (2x Le mans) has more high speed without breaking. What really happened is incomprehensible, but is certainly not due to a "show of force" or the conduct of drivers.

I definitely understand anything (I know I am stupid :p ), Peugeot have made the race.

After it seems as Joao has said, they wanted to do too much. That would be too pushed peugeot engines, if that's it, I can attest that no, the engine rpm was been reduced when they started to be far ahead. The engines has been tested into tests on 10000km (2x Le mans) has more high speed without breaking. What really happened is incomprehensible, but is certainly not due to a "show of force" or the conduct of drivers.

Engines get turned on and the ACO blocks the Restrictor trumpets and if the engine still runs then there is a hole or something still letting air into the engine which in turn could make the car go faster. If not you pass the test.

Similar issue happened at Sebring where one of the BMW's failed this test after Qually and had to start at the back of the race.

Engines get turned on and the ACO blocks the Restrictor trumpets and if the engine still runs then there is a hole or something still letting air into the engine which in turn could make the car go faster. If not you pass the test.

Similar issue happened at Sebring where one of the BMW's failed this test after Qually and had to start at the back of the race.

29711101502210854002655.jpg

:cool:

the problem with the turbos bearing giving up on Pug happens cuz Pug changed the outtake of the cylinders where Audi only worked on the
intake side and on the injectors to get more Diesel in, maybe the turbos could cope with the more and hoter air coming out of the cylinders
as like JJ sayed both Audi and Pug run the verry same Turbos

the problem with the turbos bearing giving up on Pug happens cuz Pug changed the outtake of the cylinders where Audi only worked on the
intake side and on the injectors to get more Diesel in, maybe the turbos could cope with the more and hoter air coming out of the cylinders
as like JJ sayed both Audi and Pug run the verry same Turbos

James Johnson;551879 said:
Also, Supposedly GT2 Standings are suspended due to some problems with Stall test on #77 and Hancook cars.

That would be a pity; I think that Ferrari chassis (2nd place in GT's on track) did the Nurburgring 24hrs a few weeks ago and come 2nd on them too...

Back in June me, Bram and Yoeri went to the legendary 24 hours of Le Mans race. Them, equipped with exclusive pitlane passes, and me as usual like RD official photographer, literally had no barriers holding us back from the action, talking to the drivers and other interesting people.

In the coming weeks I will release some of my work here at RD for you to enjoy and maybe we will see you in 2011 on the track?

4834458811_8cd1d80343.jpg
BMW Jeff Koons Art Car at "24 Heures du Mans 2010".

Damn ugly car that was :) But I fear I was alone with that opinion as many visitors were grouped around that BMW. Oh btw Dr. Theissen in race trim in the right part of the pic :thumb:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.