2009 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in driving for Team USA. I just have to make sure it would'nt interfere with ATCC.

edit: I just checked and it should'nt be a problem.

When is the ATTC anyhow i might have to do that because i am in school during the Nations championship. John you are the second driver i seen say they can race for the USA but there may be three. keep looking for other americans and see if they can do it.

When is the ATTC anyhow i might have to do that because i am in school during the Nations championship. John you are the second driver i seen say they can race for the USA but there may be three. keep looking for other americans and see if they can do it.

The ATCC League will be run from January 22, every second Friday night at 9pm EST, if I recall.
Back on-topic for NGP, I really hope the US can get together a team. It'd be a pleasure to have them, because there are many great guys among the American RD members... plus, the US flag would look pretty cool on a Formula Master. :D

My first post ever on RD was in the NGP forum... and so it goes that my 2,000th post has been made in the NGP forum as well. Rock on all...

Is 6 rounds not very very short for a league? it is leaving virtually no room for error, one bad result be it from driver error, taken out by another driver or even a disco and it will be very hard for any team to recover especially when there are so many points on the table for the top places.

Yes that is very true Neil, But there seems to be a lack of commitment/boredness from drivers when leagues run alot of rounds.
So to compensate for this that's why we are only having 6 rounds.

Is 6 rounds not very very short for a league? it is leaving virtually no room for error, one bad result be it from driver error, taken out by another driver or even a disco and it will be very hard for any team to recover especially when there are so many points on the table for the top places.

100% agree,a title such as this should be fought over a longer period,just think of some teams with a big squad of drivers many of whom will never have a hope of a drive....

Yes but it is 12 races, the maximum of a team is 12 drivers.

Orignally we had 10 rounds, but it was changed for some reason. Personally, I prefer more rounds but Ben is right about commitment from everyone. Maybe if the commitment stays continual throughout the whole season, we can add more rounds for Season 3.

Yeah, the timing this year is looking more promising more USA and Canada (and maybe Brazil) Last year Canada and USA were in progress but none of them could race as the timing didn't suit them.

Speaking which, I'm an American Racer. Finally races scheduled at a time I can actually make (21:00 GMT = 9pm):woot2:
Actually that is European time so we are five hours back if you are in eastern time so it's really 4pm:disapointed: If u can still make that you will be a great help for the americans because me and my rdstl manger (Glenn Peterson) can't make it either becuase of work

i can drive for US if needed. Like said eirlyer. Only I not born or anything in US :p.... but my child and girl are Americans does that count enough ;). But since I am in Europe (holland) easy to drive on those hours.

A skin should represent the nations colours. Like USA - Red, white and Blue and Germany - Orange, red and black. Basically if the skin doesnt not represent the nations colurs or even close to them.
For example if Italy use a pink, purple and brown car, obviously it will be rejected for not representing that nation's colours. But some compromise can be allowed, just not having the skin the complete opposite colur to what it should be.
The skin can also be rejected for looking un-professional. Thats why I'm not skinning Ireland's car :)

Hope that clears it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play