2009 Ferrari F60

it's like a coke bottle from top view :D..but it looks fine anyway. At least something interesting and different.. i wonder how will others???...

it's like a coke bottle from top view :D..but it looks fine anyway. At least something interesting and different.. i wonder how will others???...
Yeh, it does :p

As for the other cars, I expect Toyota to be pretty dull... but they have a big epic launch planned, so maybe they changed the paintjob a little bit this year :)

I think it looks quite good - the front and rear wings will take some getting used to, but get used to them we will. I remember in 98 when the new rules made the cars MUCH more narrow and I thought they looked weird, but it soon became the norm. The F60 reminds me in some ways of the F1 cars of the late 80's and early 90's.

If anyone's interested, here's a short video of the car, including some onboard video of Massa driving a lap of Mugello. Shame he's tiptoeing!

This one looks quite nice. Better than the others that I have seen. I wonder how much it changes during the season. All the old cars all had the extra little wings and aerodynamic improvements. I wonder how this generation of Formula 1 cars turns out. :dont-know:

• Samu Palomäki

I still think that these new rules will certainly make this series much more intresting. Last season was intresting, but i think next will be much more. There will be 3-4 teams that will fight for that champion and series will be much more even as new testing and motor limitation rules apply.

Personally i think that this new Ferrari looks astonishing. It is very great looking car once your eyes gets used to it.

Well I have to say that after watching the video, the car looks fine. I kinda like them actually. Removing all the aero aids on the body work makes them look much nicer. I didn't even notice the tiny wings that much.

anyone else heard the discussions regarding the side mirrors? they extend beyond the side pod and see to be mini barge boards. no aero should extend beyond the side pod, this does be cm's, but seems to have found a grey area where it just falls within the regs.

when i first saw the pics i thought the car was a longer wheel base than last year but seeing the side by side pic they have come shorter. didn't expect that one!

cute-cat-laughing.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies