1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Ferrari F60

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Sander Hogendoorn, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Some pics:

2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Sweet :)
  3. Yes it is cool. When I first saw the BMW training in Jerez when the new specs I though it was the most horrible car in F1 history. But Ferrari always manage to look great.
  4. did they really call it the f60 though? :(
  5. Yup, to commemorate 60 consecutive years in F1.

Doesn't look to bad to be honest.
  6. nod - i've pretty much liked the look of the new cars from day one... as i said in numerous threads, it's like a retro goodness about it...
  7. Still reminds me of an F3 car on steriods.
  8. I thought removing the stupid extra aero stuff would make the cars look better... somehow they have managed to make them look like stupid toy cars. Look out of proportion and stretched - especially the ridiculous rear wing.
  9. Rear wing is surprisingly thin, which is weird as I thought it would screw up the aero. Then again, if it works, use it. F1 was never a glamour contest, spite was the majority on the internets think. I think it looks more badass, as if we are getting that little bit closer to less technology, and more skil. I like the front wing, I like the fact it's wider, gives that bit more of a swept look from the front... And those slicks :O

If the grid is flipped upside down (possible) the battles will be intense, so we might be back to those races from the good ol' days... If it works :)
  10. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Oh my eyes.... they hurt.
    Can't and will not like those ridiculous wings. Will it be ugly enough to stop watching F1? I am not sure yet.
  11. [​IMG]

12. Well I thought the Sauber's looked pretty nice with the new front wing, but the new Ferrari is pretty ugly :(

good thing looks don't matter at all :)
  13. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Same thoughts here :(
  14. I think the F2008 is the most beautiful F1 Ferarri i've ever seen. This one would have looked even better i think had it not been for does really ugly front&rear wings.
  15. I think it looks pretty good, especially in comparison to the interim BMW.

To me, it doesn't matter that much what they look like; as long as they're fast and can overtake one another, I'm ok with it.
  16. It's quite nice in my opinion.
  17. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

They've just signed up Christiano Ronaldo as a safety test driver. :good:
  18. hehe, i have to say im happy to see the new style cars arnt going to be the ugly ducklings i thought they were going to be :clap:
  19. I think it looks pretty, without all the bits to clog up the chassis.
  20. Don't like the smal rear wing, it should be like the front wing "BIG" :laugh2: