2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the practice at instanbul on for tomorrow,if so could somebody point me in the right direction to sign up.
cheers
nick

Hi Nick, this is where you sign up,

http://forum.racedepartment.com/showthread.php?t=2442

also plz leave a link if you have your own skin. Skin pack will be posted tomorrow midday. Since you didn't take part in the Donington / Zandvoort event the week before you should also put those skins on your harddrive, links to be posted at the same time, i.e. tomorrow midday.

Sry Bram, back on topic now, we were talinkg about Sander, the missing champion, weren't we?

• Thomas Jensen

Thanks

I just talked to Yoeri and he help me out

thanks

Yes indeed Eckhart... I don't hope the fast drivers here scared Sander away :)

Btw: tomorrows istanbul is a racing club event and not the first round of the world championship

• Mehmet Arslan

I get secret training from Sander so watch it :D, and he is too busy with his girl.

[Skins] KW Racing WIP

Hi all!
:)
Here's a WIP of the new team colors of KW Racing. I can't find any new numberplates and logo's for the (new) WTCC - have they been posted?

Kind regards,
Karl

Attachments

• KW-Racing.jpg
    KW-Racing.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 291
  • Renaud de Munck

So, sorry if I got it all wrong, but does this mean that we have an RPM league revival :) ?

[News] More then 300 drivers signed up already!

At the moment we have 226 validated drivers signed up for this World Championship. I think i can speak on behalf of the whole RD Race Direction when i say thanks for signing up and already make this a great event to look out for

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play