2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have a question about the new windows template. There are flags on the front and rear windows as well, do we have to put them there as well? I like it more if there is only flags on the side windows... I think that's how it is in reality as well?

When is the deadline to send skins?

Hello guys,

in the provisional format and schedule it says that the deadline to send the skins was the 23 of March.

Does it stills the same? Any case, where should we send our zips?

Thanks in advanced,
David

[News] Some news about the WTCC

Hello touring car fans,

This post is meant to inform you a bit on the current status of our WTCC. Just for the record: We do NOT host RSC WTCC. RSC might host it, but we don't. We host our own WTCC, the RaceDepartment WTCC.

A lot of you have been working on cool skins the last few weeks and we do not want to make those effort useless now that we've moved. You can still use your skin in our league, but you can remove the RaceSimCentral sponsoring on it if you wish. We will NOT come up with a new template, so you design is again free. We might however (but that remains unsure for now) provide you with a startnumber-plate that contains our logo. IF we provide it, you must put it on your car.

We are also not entirely sure about what to do with the sign ups. We might clear the league and have everyone sign up all over again, to make sure that everyone that signed up is actually planning on participation.

The Single Drivers team is also a point of discussion. We are considering removing it and have everyone sign up in a team, either alone or with a teammate. This would mean that all drivers need to get their own skin. We might put some people forward to help them, but we are not sure about this either.

A lot of things are still being discussed as you see, but we will come forward with our decisions soon. We will then provide you with a new Format & Schedule and an updated version of the League Regulations.
For now the skin deadline is planned for April 9 or 25 and the league start will be either in the last week of April, or in the second week of May.

More to come soon...

One or two things come to mind, before looking at your skin or dds.

1. Is your DDS saved as DXT1 RGB 4 bpp | no alpha and with 6 MIP maps.
2. Are all parts of skin pakage correctly spelt and listed and of the right format.
3. Are you crashing after you selct your skin or before?
4. Do you have a Error.txt in your CustomSkins folder? if so what does it say "Clues to skin errors can be found here"

• Jerome Benard

3. The crash is at the end of the track load.
4. I have no error text in customskins folder.

Thanks for help. I surch yet.

• Jerome Benard

A friend found the problem , its the folder .DDS names.

:)

It should not be a point in filename .DDS

Exemple:

Name=> jkjkjkjkJDufrenes.dds not => jkjkjkjkJ.Dufrenes.dds

Thanks for your help guys.

let me try it to then :)
www.drive4fun.nl

Attachments

• Drive4Fun-Macau-1.jpg
    Drive4Fun-Macau-1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 270
  • Drive4Fun-Macau-2.jpg