2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[...]
So have your eyes on this forum for more updates soon

You can be sure of ;)

----
UPDATE:
Oh, thats timing - just noticed that provisional Format & Schedule is out:
Custom skins must be uploaded to (?) before Saturday the 22nd of March 24.00. This
is the absolute deadline. Skins that come in after will not be put in the skinpack.
Thanks, so there's plenty of time left.

Do teammates have to share the same skin or are drivers allowed to use a private one ?
[Though that doesn't make real sense for me it may happen that teammates absolutely can't agree to one design]

I would hope you can have separate skins for each driver as is common in real racing. This way we still get a diverse crowd of cars even if both drivers from the team make the same server, :)

• Patrick Wanst

to bad i can't make it to the second race on valencia :(

Herrmann Motorsport's RSC-WTTC'08 League Car

got my car finaly back, after my paintings the mechanics hat a tough week:tongue:
build it up, with me standing around them watching that they dont make any scratches

first official roll out will be saturday's RSC/RPM monza event :cool:
Herrmann Motorsport BMW 320si e90 #157
dl the nmv-e90.rar lycos dont like direct links

Sponsors:

-nixmehrvergessen.de
-citykarussell.de

Michael Herrmann

---------
if you brake late, you will be longer fast

Attachments

• nmv_e90_menu.JPG
    nmv_e90_menu.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 290
[Skins] my skin

a friend did this skin for me cause i cant do them but i would like to use it in the RSC championship would it be ok or would some thing have to be changed please let me know
thanks

Attachments

• SJames.jpg
    SJames.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 350
This one is not going to be validated. Only cars build on the RSC template are ready to enter the championship.
You can do two things: 1 redo the car based on the RSC template or 2 just pick the RSC single drivers seat :)

Skin looks nice i must say Mr Rossi :)

Redoing car based on the RSC template is quite easy (if you use photoshop).

Take the original carskin, disable all shadow, part, numberplate etc layers so you only have the painted things visible. Then flatten all visible layers.
Open the RSC template, fill in numberplate, name etc. and go to the background layer.
Then go back to your skin and duplicate it into the RSC template.

Simon, I can redo the skin a little bit later on this week, no worries. :)
I am also going to need to know the car # that they assign you once you sign up your team.

LuisR said:
I sign in for the tournament but what is my car# can it be any one or you guys gona provide me one?

You have to sign up on RSC GPCOS. You already have an accoutn there, but you are not in any league yet.

Once you enter the league you can choose to join a team or drive with RSC Single Drivers. If you join a team, you or your team have to make their own skin with the startnumber we give you and it has to be based on the RSC templates. If you drive with RSC Single Drivers you get #0 and we give you a skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%