2007 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE A REQUEST TO EVERYBODY! CAN YOU PAUSE YOUR DOWNLOAD FROM THE SEEDER FOR ONE HOUR.
THE GAMESERVER HAS THE DOWNLOAD ALMOST FINISHED AND ONCE IT HAS FINISHED DOWNLOADING WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE SEEDER :)

THE MORE THAT PAUSE THE FASTER YOU WILL HAVE IT TO WATCH

11gig? pfff I have uploaded 18gig and almost done with the download(98.4%) after 1week ;) . But I don't care since I don't have any monthly limits. Those lucky bastards that discovers this movie next week will atleast get awesome downloadspeed due to it seems that we all are almost done with the downloads. :)

There are to many people downloading the movie. Please put it on hold for about one hour and then it should be done! At the moment the gameserver downloads nothing because 48 our of 69 are downloading. We are not using full potential and its frustrating!
As soon as the file is on the game server ill upload it with mega speed to megaupload.com :) But please pause it for now

• Mehmet Arslan

Cant stop the guys i think,its 98,5 % now,just a matter of hours , i had a good solution for this but no one wanted to listen, what the heck,its almost done now :).

• Wido Rossen

Bram Hengeveld said:
The movie will be here any second (after a week lol) and i am so curious. But i cant burn a dvd here, is there any way to view a .iso directly from my pc?

Yo Bram....
Use isobuster.
it converts the file and can be run direct from your pc.

• FOG-Racecarmike

Good luck guys. Be a shame for the WWW to go down... NOW!

Joke. :)

• Henrik Stoldt

I just joined for 3 minutes and I'm at 99,3% now, lol. I want to seed and watch the movie :)!

EDIT: Joined again for an instant... 99,5%. Downloading with less than 300 kb/sec doesn't make any sense, but there are still 29 people downloading... what the heck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back