2005 TOYOTA SUPRA JZA80 GT500

Cars 2005 TOYOTA SUPRA JZA80 GT500 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the recommendation but we cant take any resources from ripped content, especially from the sounds where I have no clue where they have come from, i dont want to trod on the toes of another modder. As it stands the later V8 supras used an an engine which shared parts with the engine that was later in the ts030 and ts040 so its currently the best we can do.
No problem. Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting that the alternative audio was added in the next update, I was just throwing it out there for people to try if they wanted to.
I see on your roadmap that the @-natsuki- HSV-010 is on your to-do list. It's an excellent mod that's sadly unfinished, so I'm looking forward very much to seeing what you do with it. A few of us were trying to kick-start some action on this a while ago in the support thread (see last page).
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/supergt-gt500-hsv010-gt.140100/

Yeah sorry it must be 250 was going off memory rear lights are 950 both of which are much higher than kunos levels for the same type of lights.
Content manager takes the rim size from the data in tyres.ini which as far as I know is the only place rim size is available.
Please don’t take my points as criticism they certainly are not ment that way, it’s a great car..

Yeah sorry it must be 250 was going off memory rear lights are 950 both of which are much higher than kunos levels for the same type of lights.
Content manager takes the rim size from the data in tyres.ini which as far as I know is the only place rim size is available.
Please don’t take my points as criticism they certainly are not ment that way, it’s a great car..
ahh yes rear lights, ill check that out. in cm you have to make sure you press align by data or it looks weird and the indicators are straight instead of curved like the edges of the tyres so I get how a mistake could be made, ive said the same thing as you have done to another modder and they gave me this same explanation :p

So it's possible to make brake lights brighter on all cars? This would be great for VR.

Ok but I talk about diameter of wheel rim not tyre, tyre is perfect size. I know you have to align with data and also of the curve of the tyre making it look different. I had a picture but can’t upload from my phone, I will try upload one later when I get home from work..
Either way probably not a problem I’m not sure how much rim diameter is taken into account..

My 2cents

@randomcallsign you should have waited, this is not in a good state for a review yet (evident by the posts in this thread)

@ Randomcallsign, fair enough, you are correct regarding the lods,
how many cars are you running? It's insane that someone is running a full grid of those...
Oh Technology....

I started the model in 2011 and it's made from scratch. It's not 100% finished yet texture wise.
And I plan an overhaul for later (as in not anytime soon)

@ AccAkut, as long as it's out, anyone can critisize it as much as he wants.
It's a project that should never have happened but did and I couldn't be happier that I see it running.
The rest will be fixed eventually.

We will try to bring the other 2 cars of the GT500 in the game, then make them fully usable. That's the plan for now.

Last edited:
I know its a bit off topic, but we just don't have any proper GT500 cars from modern time, from 2016 or 2017 even better. I know URD did Nissan GTR from 2016 (under fictional name like JT5), I was testing it for them in that time when it came out, but since than no word from them; which actually makes me very sad.
So I was woundering if you guys would be able to do one day?
URD's is not that bad, but its still not perfect recreation of real beast, and is only one car. Would be awesome to have all 3 manufacturers (Nissan, Lexus and Honda).

Upcoming update for the TOYOTA JZA80 GT500 '05

Changelog:
- AI behavior improved
- Fixed spoiler aero
- Adjusted front splitter
- Fixed fuel tank placement
- Reduced the brightness of rear lights and shifter lights as well as various indicators
- Reduced aero of default setup so ai can fair better in low downforce tracks.
- Default fuel changed to 30 to match kunos default
- FFB multipler slightly reduced to avoid clipping
- Revised Tire Model 10 reduced grip exaggeration
- CINTURE OFF will allow full details of the car in Showroom
- CINTURE ON will make internal objects inside the bonnet and trunk not included in race sessions
- Fixed rear mirror projection incorrect (was left=right and right=left)
- Fixed rollbar being transparent in the initial release (STD JZA80 / Volk 6-Spokes)
- Fixed Front Windshield not set in Transparent which makes the interior cage see through (R3 / ENKEI 5-Spokes)
- Fixed Dunlop DIREZZA tire wall normals
- Fixed Advan Yokohama tire wall normals

Charles Amyouni updated 2005 TOYOTA SUPRA JZA80 GT500 with a new update entry:

Updates & Fixes

Update (3/13/2018) Changelog:
- 2K Skins now included inside the package (separate folder as optional)
- AI behavior improved
- Fixed spoiler aero
- Reduced the brightness of rear lights and shifter lights as well as various indicators
- Revised Tire...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I know its a bit off topic, but we just don't have any proper GT500 cars from modern time, from 2016 or 2017 even better. I know URD did Nissan GTR from 2016 (under fictional name like JT5), I was testing it for them in that time when it came out, but since than no word from them; which actually makes me very sad.
So I was woundering if you guys would be able to do one day?
URD's is not that bad, but its still not perfect recreation of real beast, and is only one car. Would be awesome to have all 3 manufacturers (Nissan, Lexus and Honda).
All comes down to models in the end, we are lucky to have several contacts in this respect. I have been a bit successful with one for a certain late 90s jgtc icon which will likely get added to the schedule at some point but for now I think we there is enough on the plate. Similar to games getting in trouble from feature creep I think it will be best for now to focus on what we have. Perhaps in the summer we can revisit this

Fuel consumption is still the same as before.
Else, the car is way slower than before. Need more laps to test and do a better setup. The previus one doesn't suit any longer.

Charles Amyouni updated 2005 TOYOTA SUPRA JZA80 GT500 with a new update entry:

3-13-2018 Update

Update (3/13/2018) Changelog:
- 2K Skins now included inside the package (separate folder as optional)
- AI behavior improved
- Fixed spoiler aero
- Revised Tire...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fuel consumption is still the same as before.
Else, the car is way slower than before. Need more laps to test and do a better setup. The previus one doesn't suit any longer.
was there an issue with fuel consumption? I think the tyres were nerfed a little too much, patch came a little earlier then i expected
Re LODs do you have someone on it or do you want any help?
yeah we got someone on it.

was there an issue with fuel consumption?
The fuel consumption shows 1 liter per lap (on a normal long circuit), I would assume its not enough, it should show at least double of that.

1st impressions:
Did some more laps at Okayama. Have to change the car setup completely. It seems more natural now. But I would say that the car is too slow now on straights, specially the top speed it not high enough. The cornering speed seems ok (with a decent setup, the car needs way more downforce for corners than before). Best lap at Okayama I did is 1.26.7 (thats exactly 3 seconds slower than before).

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Forum trophies