-natsuki- submitted a new resource:

SUPERGT GT500 HSV010-GT - SUPERGT

kUgY839.jpg

ixGKwKu.jpg

JtfSz2Q.jpg

FOAnLn8.jpg

NuYv58E.jpg

87cMwAd.jpg

This MOD is SUPERGT GT500 HONDA HSV010-GT team WEIDER DOME Racing in 2013 season.(HSV010-GT final year!)

I'm already upload the V1.0 in the my blog though...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, thank you for this fantastic car. Mod is fine, but is still missing some basic thing. All explained bellow.

--

First mod that can really achieve times that have been done in reality. Physics of the car seems and feels fine, physical grip seems of the car at low and high speed corners seems to be spot on (great). Top speed as well can be compared to the real car. All in all fine, and that is why this mod can be compared to it`s real life rival :)
For example, @Okayama track in RL in
- 2012 on qually this car got 2nd spot with a time 1.22.5 (in race 1.24.8)
- in 2013 qually was wet so cannot be compared, in race 1.24.1 (0.7 sec faster then a year before), so on qually in dry conditions it wound be in 1.21

My self, with some tweaks on the car I did 1.22.7 (you can check the video bellow).

---

Ok, now some stuff which is missing, or needs to be fixed, but please keep in mind this mod is great already, just to make it perfect, there are still some things missing.

1st: small letters in the folder name (so no HSV, but hsv)
2nd: why not renaming the car`s folder to something like: "honda_hsv_010gt (please, its way batter and clearer, and you will follow some AC`s order).
3rd: in ui_car.json file please change the "over 500 bhp" to "500 bhp +", because its too long and you are using 2 lines.
4th: on the model... lots of things inside the cockpit it way to bright. You can see (1) that I set exposure to 100 (which is some default value, and all AC stuff works fine on it, even mine tracks), so you can see numbers from 2 to 5 which do not have any shadowing and are too bright, even when reducing exposure to 50. It seems the whole cockpit is missing shadows on all of the objects.
Number 6 is a windshield which is way too bright as well, you can see how is all environment outside too bright!
From outside, the tires facing the sun seem to be too bright or shiny as well!

honda_hsv.jpg

5th: to physical model:
- lack of force feedback, only feeling curbs and harder things, but no feel of the road (small bumps and rebounds on the track).
- no sound for tires, for crashing into walls
6th: the setup menu:
- gearing ratio should be shorter, more options for changing gears ( the shortest 6th gear is for 262km/h, I think this car didn`t even reach that speed on any track except Fuji
- ride height should be more adjustable (to go even lower)
- read camber a bit more to negative

I hope you can fix these things, to make this mode from good to great.

---

Would be cool to have this skin too, I would do it, but no time for it really:
honda_hsv_orange.jpg

Last edited:
As promised, a video of this cool car @Okayama:
Laptime: 1.22.7 (in real life in 2012 was same time achieved, in 2013 would go even faster, but it was raining on qualifying).

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
Hi, thank you for this fantastic car. Mod is fine, but is still missing some basic thing. All explained bellow.

--

First mod that can really achieve times that have been done in reality. Physics of the car seems and feels fine, physical grip seems of the car at low and high speed corners seems to be spot on (great). Top speed as well can be compared to the real car. All in all fine, and that is why this mod can be compared to it`s real life rival :)
For example, @Okayama track in RL in
- 2012 on qually this car got 2nd spot with a time 1.22.5 (in race 1.24.8)
- in 2013 qually was wet so cannot be compared, in race 1.24.1 (0.7 sec faster then a year before), so on qually in dry conditions it wound be in 1.21

My self, with some tweaks on the car I did 1.22.5 as well (you can check the video bellow).

---

Ok, now some stuff which is missing, or needs to be fixed, but please keep in mind this mod is great already, just to make it perfect, there are still some things missing.

1st: small letters in the folder name (so no HSV, but hsv)
2nd why not renaming the car`s folder to something like: "honda_hsv_010gt (please, its way batter and clearer, and you will follow some AC`s order).
3rd: in ui_car.json file please change the "over 500 bhp" to "500 bhp +", because its too long and you are using 2 lines.
4th: on the model... lots of things inside the cockpit it way to bright. You can see (1) that I set exposure to 100 (which is some default value, and all AC stuff works fine on it, even mine tracks), so you can see numbers from 2 to 5 which do not have any shadowing and are too bright, even when reducing exposure to 50. It seems the whole cockpit is missing shadows on all of the objects.
Number 6 is a windshield which is way too bright as well, you can see how is all environment outside too bright!
From outside, the tires facing the sun seem to be too bright or shiny as well!

honda_hsv.jpg

5th: to physical model:
- lack of force feedback, only feeling curbs and harder things, but no feel of the road (small bumps and rebounds on the track).
- no sound for tires, for crashing into walls
6th: the setup menu:
- gearing ratio should be shorter, more options for changing gears ( the shortest 6th gear is for 262km/h, I think this car didn`t even reach that speed on any track except Fuji
- ride height should be more adjustable (to go even lower)
- read camber a bit more to negative

I hope you can fix these things, to make this mode from good to great.

---

Would be cool to have this skin too, I would do it, but no time for it really:
honda_hsv_orange.jpg
Needs a lot of work on shaders and settings and AO maps on the interior ,
tyres , metals , not much details on the carbon , looks too flat ,
but thats with using the poor AC shaders with damage and dust it dont support NM on the detail maps ,
quite a long way with it to go,
main things what bothered be is the audio , sounds really bad ,

But remember this car back on AC forums quite a few years back , glad to see it finally finished , well almost :D

Try this for the chassis ;)
037de10fe3c893dc1d928115955bd1c9.png

dont forget to use a color map though .
097f3aca58d66966b1c6feae38c04103.png

Tyre but this depends on spec maps , in the alpha channel as seen below .
4f80e86cf06a0d44f1b4b1ec4dca3ce3.png

Diffuse
63d15e4e131ab5e0950056b2a9a7cae3.png

Spec , in the Alpha layer ,
b9e3945d70960d09e613a67dada1c005.png

Last edited:
WoW!Its here I've been waiting for this epic car a long time!Thanks to all who make it real!Cant wait to try it later today.As a Honda fan this is most epic news to me!That sound!:)
it looks great @ Okayama !
Must be a great combo!Im gonna review it later...Thanks again!

@chargingcar contact him directly and help him out. It looks you know what you are talking about. Really great someone is willing to help on this great car.
No time man , or would redo the interior and shaders , on the car ,
but there a big help those settings ,
chassis looks too much sun spec and too bright , and tires also ,
make a massive difference to the externals just changing those shaders alone :)

just so you know all that stuff can now also be done in content manager.

64ee3f3cea3465831a078861471e5427.png
Yes if you have settings , you know that work ,
but the lighting is totally different to kunos showroom , CM has its own special tyre shaders for example ,
not really the way to go in my opinion :)

Yes if you have settings , you know that work ,
but the lighting is totally different to kunos showroom , CM has its own special tyre shaders for example ,
not really the way to go in my opinion :)
heres the real beauty of things you need two monitors though. turn on both showrooms. the custom one tells you do this and the other lets you see it in kunos's engine either way ill take it over the annoyance of the kunos sdk.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 377 39.5%