2 problems : resolution and freezes...Any advice ?

First of all I am using a tripple screen setup with a GTX 980.
My first problem is that I want to run the game with the bezel correction resolution that I set up in the Nvidia control panel. The problem is that the game won't start with this resolution. Starting it with with the non corrected resolution works perfectly fine. Is there anything I miss?

The other problem is that as soon the message box on the bottom left corner appears (e.g. white flag or the spotter says something), the image freezes for about 3 seconds but the game continues. This is extremely annoying. Is there a way to fix this ? I have seen other people with kind of the same issue but no fix for it.

I'll try bezel correction later this evening. W
Yes, the game starts perfectly fine without bezel correction ...
I am using the 376.19WHQL driver on Windows 10

Hi Christos,
I just tried it with bezel correction (55 each side) and I can choose the new format in the config-utility. Everything runs smooth here. Win7 NVDriver 361.43
Have you checked the integrity of the game by steam?

I get the stuttering and freezing when the spotter says something but havent figured out how to fix it but i am sure it can be turned off. Could use crew chief as an alternative spotter.
Yes, this is what happens. Sometimes, when the spotter says something, the game freezes...
How do I use the crew chief ?

Have you checked the integrity of the game by steam?

I just did it. Let's hope that it will work

Ok I solved my bezel res problem...
I just had to set the bezel corrected resolution as my desktop resolution
You shouldn't even need to do that. As long as Nvidia Surround is enabled, you should be able to have your desktop set to any resolution, even a single screen resolution (eg. 1920x1080), and the game should still start in the particular resolution you chose for it. It shouldn't have to need to match your desktop res. Maybe it's a Win 10 problem?

You shouldn't even need to do that. As long as Nvidia Surround is enabled, you should be able to have your desktop set to any resolution, even a single screen resolution (eg. 1920x1080), and the game should still start in the particular resolution you chose for it. It shouldn't have to need to match your desktop res. Maybe it's a Win 10 problem?
Maybe it is, but it runs perfectly fine now, so I will not make any changes :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back