2 new nose options for MCL35M + Low Lod

Misc 2 new nose options for MCL35M + Low Lod 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
colephelps1 submitted a new resource:

2 new nose options for MCL35M + Low Lod - New nose options for the mdo of myflowitistrap.

Hi everyone.

My new mod is 2 new nose options for the MCL35M mod of @myflowitistrap. And includes a low-lod car in the model for people who doesn't have a good computer (the model was only for high lod)

2 pics:

View attachment 562173View attachment 562172

To use it it's simple, just rename the file to the car that you wants.

xx2_highLOD -> fe2_highLOD.

All the 3 models in this MOD has the Low lod.

Any bugs or problems plz do it in...

Read more about this resource...

Cara, só mais uma perguntinha básica, tem o modelo do carro para eu visualizar no Photoshop ou em algum outro programa quando estiver fazendo as liveries? Tipo isso aqui?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 43
@colephelps1 and me are both from the same country, that's why we speak on portuguese, we are both from Brazil.
I understand that, and I'm sure that's true for many of our members but it means that others can't see your questions or answers which might be helpful to them.
If you check our ToS Board Rules you'll see that PM's are the exception to the rule.
Is a free one.

Last edited:
Cara, só mais uma perguntinha básica, tem o modelo do carro para eu visualizar no Photoshop ou em algum outro programa quando estiver fazendo as liveries? Tipo isso aqui?
yes, i use blender. i import the 3d model and see the livery with more precision then photoshop

tem sim, eu uso o blender. eu importo o modelo 3d e vejo com mais precisão do que no photoshop.

yes, i use blender. i import the 3d model and see the livery with more precision then photoshop

tem sim, eu uso o blender. eu importo o modelo 3d e vejo com mais precisão do que no photoshop.
Can you send me the model, please? My PSSG Editor can't extract the 3d models and i can't run the recent version.

Pode me enviar o modelo, por favor? Meu editor de PSSG não extrai os modelos 3d e eu não consigo usar a versão mais recente, só consigo usar a 11.1.

to use it, is simple. you have to open blender and go to import (if you don't know how to use blender it's good to see 1 or 2 videos on youtube to know the basic knowledge), select glb 2.0 and import the file you want. then, you have to go into the textures and upload the livery to the program.

the car is divided into parts (nose, safety cell, rear wing) but most of it has 1 unique texture.

any question you can send me a PM
----
pra usar é bem simples. você tem que abrir o blender e importar (se tu não sabe como usar blender, recomendo ver 1 ou 2 vídeos no youtube pra ter o minimo know-how), selecionar glb 2.0 e importar o arquivo (nesse caso são 3). então, vc tem que ir nas texturas e importar a pintura do carro pro programa

o carro é dividido entre várias partes (bico, célula de segurança, asa traseira, dianteira) mas a maioria tem só 1 arquivo.

qualquer dúvida é só mandar uma mensagem

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back