1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1999 Panoz AIV Roadster 0.95 Released

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Stefan Woudenberg, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Good morning Stefan :) I see good habits die hard :). Still on the early RD Checkup :).

Thanks for posting this. I really recommend this car to be tried. It feels so different to all the other cars in rFactor2. A lot of fun IMO.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Not longer a staffie, but RD is still the first page to open and last to close. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Love this car, it's really nice to drive :)
  5. Im not a huge fan of the car but the FFB is absolutely great. :)
  6. The choice of car is a bit odd... And it feels a bit out of place. But as usual the simulation itself is outstanding. The way the tail end reacts to slip is really groundbreaking in simulation development. Without much of the nasty over the top snap-out that the skippy has.

Now bring me them muscle cars :)
  7. Some more seat time done. Quite frankly, physics wise this is probable the best representation of a road car in a sim to date.

Some lod issues with the model making framerate take a dive on large grids, and clipping issues as well. But i am guessing an update will come.
  8. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i haven't spent much time in thos car but for what i felt it seems to be a very nice car to take to a track just for fun, whitut caring about lap times, i enjoyed a lot taking it to Targa florio and just drive around the track, it's a great car to relax, i like it :thumbsup:
  9. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

I wanted to try it yesterday, but I have no engine sound. I still had a clean build 494 installation, which I then updated, but even with that clean installation I have no engine sound at all. I have the same issue with the Lola T280 :-(
  10. Car is a blast at Limerock.. Haven't tried other tracks yet.. but it is in need of some setup work so beware..