1995 South African Touring Cars

Due to my work internet's stupid limitations I cannot upload this file to the usual sections (someone can feel free to do so for me if they wish), but this is the link for my SA Touring car mod for 1995, using the Super Touring mod which you will need to run it. All 18 drivers are in the mod, along with the respective cars. This mod is done with the full permission of Andreas who created the original Super Touring mod. I hope to do further seasons in the future.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/qcJUXqu8/SATC95.html

Sorry if i seem lazy, but i kinda am, and its way to hot here to look to hard.
But do you perhaps have a link to the original mod that is required to run this, please :)

Thanks Andreas. BTW the '95 SA champion Mike Briggs was actually liking my photos on facebook of it the other day. Was quite pleased with that.

yes, I do. Seems to be a problem with your settings - as the readme says: It is highly recommended that you download V3.0 of AndreasFSC's Super Touring '98 pack before installing this mod. It may not work otherwise. Maybe that is the problem?

Do you have this problem with every car, or just one specific model?

Great to hear Craig, seems like most people are enjoying it. I'm currently working on 1996, no promise on when it will be released though.

There's a guy at nogrip thats busy with Aldo Scribante as well (for gtr2, but will be converting). Now i am waiting and waiting for the track owners to send me the pics and things that are needed. Cause it would be awesome to take these cars around there

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.