1980's RWD @ Various Countries 13th - 15th October 2015

If any of you for some reason are not in our RaceNet League (Which you must be to be able to drive these rallies), please tag me or Roy Magnes after signing up, we are both working, so it might take some hours to accept you in, but we are usually only checking once a day, so it is worth a shot :)

Now also with the chance of winning a Premium Membership!
'
Premium Membership Sweepstake: Now also in DiRT Rally! Have a friend that's on the fence of joining RD, or maybe you just haven't dared to try out the Premium Memberships yourself. Well, now you can win One Month of Premium Membership for a non-Premium Member! Every driver that at the end of the week have taken points in the RaceNet League will be in the random draw! Staff members are excluded from the Sweepstake. If more than 15 drivers have taken points at the end of the week, there will be 2 draws!
There are however one condition. You must have given your RaceNet name to us in this thread, so we know who you are. If you have not posted in that thread, you will not have a chance to win!

Every time i try to click on "leagues" in the game, it says i have not registered on Racenet and asks if I want to do it. I have signed up, logged in, but still it keeps on asking me the same and won't let me go into the leagues.

I can play the normal online events too. Can anybody give me some tips on how to access "Leagues" ?

This sounds awesome! So basically, I could run 3 stages one night, and 2 the next? As long as I finish all before the time ends Friday? I love it.

Also, for those without the car, you can buy it, then run a short custom league to build up upgrades and familiarity with the car/stage.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back