1979 Classic GP Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then. There will be no season review, at least not for now.
For Arrows it's pretty simple:
First the reliability was bad.
Then it became good again (all by itself). Then we scored some points. And a podium. (Emillio de Vilotta you boss! Well.. until you ran out of money)
And then the reliability became bad again. Plus, we suddently lost a lot of pace compared to other teams.
The most 7th place finishes of all teams speaks enough for itself.

• Deleted member 161052

For Arrows it's pretty simple:
First the reliability was bad.
Then it became good again (all by itself). Then we scored some points. And a podium. (Emillio de Vilotta you boss! Well.. until you ran out of money)
And then the reliability became bad again. Plus, we suddently lost a lot of pace compared to other teams.
The most 7th place finishes of all teams speaks enough for itself.
For Ligier it was everything in here and here :D

Yes, sign-ups are always open!

Lesley will quit the game so there will be at least Osella and Wolf available toi next season :)

I will tag you once the next season starts.

to be honest, it would be nice to see Wolf continue in that case, I believe Lesley probably did some R&D and I wanna see what the car is trully capable of without the :poop: Matra engine

Can I do my off season development since I'm joining next season?
Only if you wish to join with Wolf. If you join with a new team (ATS for example) you would have to wait for a new season. :)

@ everyone

I will have to postpone the start of the new season by another week. It won't be until next Wedesday that I'll have the time to get everything sorted for the next season. Sorry for the big delay but I wish you understand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes