1937 mod

Can anybody help me find a link to the 1937 mod.

Seems to have been taken down on the main webpage and hasnt been updated.

Thanks

Bugger.
So the file downloads completely but when you go to extract it fails, is that right?
I used winrar if that helps?

Correct. I have downloaded a zillion things in rar format from this site and others. Very odd. I have heard of others having these issues before with downloads, but I have not personally experienced it until now.

The exact error message is: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

I am using WinRAR v4.01 (64-bit).

EDIT: Resolved by updating to WinRAR v5.5. Now it works perfectly....!?!?!

Last edited:
Now whilst I have all of you downloading and running the mod. Would any of you be interested in running some historical tracks with these cars?
I'm really hoping we can get together a full grid of grand Prix and Voiturette classes for some races at some stage.
I can host at www.tinshedracing.com.
Let me know here or via pm if you are interested.

Correct. I have downloaded a zillion things in rar format from this site and others. Very odd. I have heard of others having these issues before with downloads, but I have not personally experienced it until now.

The exact error message is: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

I am using WinRAR v4.01 (64-bit).

EDIT: Resolved by updating to WinRAR v5.5. Now it works perfectly....!?!?!
get rid of winrar and use 7zip, much nicer:)

Downloaded and installed no problem ( 7Zip).
Thanks you for your great work. I had a quick go with the Alfa at Spielberg Historic. What a blast! Squirrelly, but controllable, lots of wheel work....takes a lot of concentration. Brutal power, no brakes.
After reading "Tracks: Racing the Sun", I am very keen to do some old school driving. I enjoy the Maserati 12C in AC, but I think this is better. Really good FFB with my old DFGT.
Awesome job!

Righto gents great to hear you're enjoying it.
Those modders had some damn fine talent and taste :)
What I would really like to do is run a series with these beasts.
Check this out for a great template.
https://gp1937series.wordpress.com
No matter your pace or consistency or whether you've done much online racing let's get together and put these cars back on the road.
I can run the server so let's work out a time that will work for the majority and let's do some sliding.
Let me know here or via pm.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back