Servername:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SKAND
Class: GTC65 Lotus Elite Sprints
Track: Kinnekulle Ring / Knutstorp / Falkenberg
Conditions: 15.00 In-game Race Time
Practice: 19.00GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe - 15 mins
Qualification: 19.15 GMT / 20.15 UK / 21.15 Europe - 5 mins
Race: 19.20 GMT / 20.20 UK / 21.20 Europe - 20 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: The RD Elite Skinpack will be used for this event Click Here for SkinPack

Chaps - please don't let the prospect of the Nords event prevent you from signing up to the events before then.

The bigger the fields, in all events, the more fun we all have - so please let's not focus on just the one event, enticing though it may be.

Of course, mate.

What does "Torp" mean in Scandinavian, by the way? I'm guessing that Norwegian, Swedish & Danish will be close enough for a similar translation for all.

Whatever it is, we're visiting your Torp tonight, so I'm expecting big things from you :D

• Andrew Evans

went to the docs today and he stocked me right up with ye olde antibiotics... as i left he mentioned that an old wives tale states a little bit of gtl can do wonders for the swine flu.... so, who am i to argue with medical advice? sign me up senior and we'll see how it goes... :wink:

• Bert Van Waes

Yes put me up too, but i have to remind you guys i'll use the clutch and all, and i'm pretty new with the heel toe setup so i'm gonna be a slow one, hehe.

went to the docs today and he stocked me right up with ye olde antibiotics... as i left he mentioned that an old wives tale states a little bit of gtl can do wonders for the swine flu.... so, who am i to argue with medical advice? sign me up senior and we'll see how it goes... :wink:

I got the flue aswell:) Keep a glass of whisky nearby. Thats what kept me on the road last race

BTW, i quit smoking two days ago, so you might see some agressive **** out there tonight...:party:

• Bert Van Waes

hey, when i join it keeps on loading matt, flash flash flash...

What did i do wrong now? My god...

I load everybody and then it goes back to loading mat crouch???!!!

Help?

• Bert Van Waes

Yet i can... Maybe a mod i have

But i'm in, as long as i don't go to pit in setup menu and stuff like that i don't have the glitch. Strange though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back