rF2 1.5h GT3 Club @ Dubai Autodrome - Saturday 4th April 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks mate. I never drive offline, I simply don´t like a feeling to be alone in the World, except when some new car comes to the game and servers are not up for it :)

IMPORTANT!

Server has been updated to Build 946!
Daiman,
I have been having a slight nightmare with rcd induced game freezes and the like. I spent a few hours yesterday on a fresh lite install as insurance for the FSR race tomorrow. They are both build 930. I just dont want to temp fate this close to that race so I wont update to 946.
Sorry, that counts me out. Have great race. see you at the next one.
David

I have terrible problems since last build. Game keep freezing radomly between 15 sec to 10 minutes of driving. I made clean GPU drivers install and I am making clean rF2 install right now. I hope, everything will work right.

Sorry, sign me out, game doesn˙t stop freezing. I don˙t know what is wrong, I did clean install (I pasted just player folder), graphic drivers are fresh and clean ... I don˙t know. Sorry guys :(.

Last edited:
I˙ve just tried RRRE and AC and everything is fine there, so it˙s possible, new build doesn´t fit with my system. ... not happy at all :(
Real shame to hear that. My apologies - I should have tested the build before updating today's race server. Hopefully problems are resolved soon.

Daiman,
I have been having a slight nightmare with rcd induced game freezes and the like. I spent a few hours yesterday on a fresh lite install as insurance for the FSR race tomorrow. They are both build 930. I just dont want to temp fate this close to that race so I wont update to 946.
Sorry, that counts me out. Have great race. see you at the next one.
David
Hey David, I'm awfully sorry. As I said to Matej, I probably should have waiting until after the weekend (and after some testing) before updating the event server for today. But just a quick heads up, you can have multiple installs of the game at different versions - so you could have installed Build 946 completely separately from you Build 930 installation, and it wouldn't have interfered. Apologies for not letting you know sooner.

@Marc apologies for the incident. My ping was incredibly high, and things were lagging, which is why I ended up leaving so soon and quickly. Hopefully I didn't hurt your race too much.

Daiman, no need to apologise, because I have a feeling, you guys don˙t have such a problems, so it must be something on my side. I am just "not very happy", because I was really looking forward to tonights race, because track is so bl&%!! challenging :)

Had to quit as in the rush before the race to bind a key to the headlights I accidentally unbound the starter. :/

Spun it with about 40 minutes left, car stalled and couldn't get the engine started again. It was a bit of a lonely race anyway sadly, could've been fun with more drivers.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%