rF2 1.5h GT3 Club @ Dubai Autodrome - Saturday 4th April 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Too bad there were some little peeps.

I was able to get in pole position, it had been a while but with 77 thousands of a second could snatch it away from Marc. :D

Race start was good, but the whole evening I was suffering with a sticky brake pedal which got stuck at 20% of braking, so coming quickly out of the corners was impossible, it felt I was standing still, so needed to touch the brake pedal everytime to reset it.
In the beginning of the race I made a mistake, so the whole field was passing by and was driving last. Peeps made mistakes and I was able to reach as high as 3rd, chasing Daniel. We had a battle for 3rd and I was able to pass him which succeeded at the end of start finish straight. He was on my tail for some time and than he must have had some trouble as the gap became quite big.
I was on a 1 stop strategy. Andreas was on a 2 stop and when he did his stop I was able to get back in 1st. My tires were shot and was happy to get my pitstop after Andreas passed me with his fresh rubber mounted.
After my pitstop I was on a great pace, but went wide coming on the back straight which gave me a stop/go penalty. When I went in to pit to serve it I went wide and damaged my car.
I was already more than 1 lap back and we were only with the two of us. :p I decided to have myself a pitstop aswell and came back when the gap was 2.5 laps or so.
Finished the race as second behind Andreas who had a killing pace in the race. :)

On TS it was the graveyard shift after Daiman had left... Com'on guys, TS isn't scary and not everyone is a native English speaker, so don't be a fraid to join in. You will have a great time and get to know your fellow racers. :)

Peace out!!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%