1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.27 (new tire model / mods effect)?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Fernando Zart, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Hi all,

I just tried the new 1.27 version of the game using original content and it is no doubt one of the finest sims available. The feeling is amazing, even better than it was before.
    Only thing I noticed was when driving some mods (for instance, Endurance Series, Porsche vs Ferrari or Porsche 911 3L) the tire behavior was somewhat like the Opalas. I could almost feel the tirewall deforming in curves, not to mention the weight transfer effect.

What are your thoughts on the new behavior of these mods? (or others?).
    Are these physics changes requiring that the mods be altered in some way?

2. I thought I was going crazy, but also felt it, not liked
  3. Yeah Guilherme, that was my impression too. Not sure if I liked it, but the behavior can be "adjusted" somewhat altering the setup. My main question is if these physics/tire behavior changes demand that the mods should be altered in some way to "correct" the feeling intended by the modders?
  4. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

best off sticking to reiza content.. theres no match...!
  5. maybe track grip ?
  6. Game changer, not tried the new update but it sounds like conversions unless heavily reworked are not going to be up to it. I presume it's only going to get worse the more updates they release. Some of Patricks upcoming mods should be okay as Renato has redone the tyres. Like Dan say's nothing beats the Reiza content. I am in two minds to just delete all my modded car content and stick to the original stuff now. It's not like there is not enough.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

i have no mods tracks or cars.. I have plenty to keep me occupied. Ive chucked the AI on 100% and want to master every track with every car. IMO reiza have made this game shine because they have mastered the handling across the cars, whats the point of spoiling that with mods. (no offense mod makers) but may as well just play rf1.. which is on steam.
  8. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

There haven't been any changes to anything that would effect any mods.
    • Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]

I retract my previous statement your honor!
  10. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

but alex, surely if you told me that the mini was outdated due to not being updated to new physics spec, surely all the mods still wearing the old physics will be affected?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Is that not the individual cars though rather than a overall effect with in the game.
  12. That's my question too.
  13. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Yeah, changes to update cars don't effect how others work.
    • Beer Beer x 2
  14. Have to lay off the Brahma beer, Fernando & Guilherme.
  15. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

oh of course yes , but i think that now Reiza cars will feel a lot more different than mods? Maybe mods are now too grippy compared?!

Cheers :)
  16. LOL, changed to Amstel. :thumbsup:
    May be placebo effect, because it has been a while since I played these mods, but I could swear that the cars behavior (on mods) are different, more "floaty" than before.
  17. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Most Brazilian mass-market beers are quite terrible, Brahma included...
  18. i have the same feeling, but i know, modded cars dont have any effect because changes is for each car
  19. We run our 5th event yesterday in 911 3.0l, at Buenos aires. It is the same as before, understand excellent :)