1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

1.2.1.10 Patch (Steam)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Forgot to post this while we are working over time in migrating our forums to another server. Patch has been out for a few days already bringing RACE 07 up to version 1.2.10.

The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. This patch will bring your game to version 1.2.1.10

The major changes in this update include:

Race07:

• Fix for events rotation issues on dedicated server where a given track would constantly reload.
    • Added scrolling for version and installed packs announcer in the main menu when a lot of packs are installed
    • Changed default volume values for "Tyre Skid" and "Tyre Scrub" to 80 and 40 respectively (requires creation of a new profile)
    • Increased threshold for wheel smoke emission. No smoke should emit any longer when just taking a corner at high speed.
    STCC 2:

• Fix for blue arms when using custom skins
    • Fix for the pit entry .gmt gate that was too wide and triggered when player would pass inches from the pitwall.
    RETRO:

• Fix for various custom skins that didn't work
    • Fix for some online compatibility issues between RETRO and STCC
    Formula RaceRoom:

• Updated skins with winners of the skinning competition
    GT Power Expansion:

• Fix for blurry textures on the BMW M3 GT2

2. Bram

Bram

According to SimBin the wrong weights of the Volvo C30 should also be fixed now. Can somebody check that with STCC, STCC 2 and WTCC 2008?

3. WTCC2008 = 1115kg
    STCC = 1150kg
    STCC2 = 1150kg

After the last update so your answer is no :) 2008 version is still to light compared to the other cars.

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Volvo C30 is now 1121Kg WTCC2008, STCC, STCC2

5. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Uh no, they took my favorite orange car! At least there is orange/black instead. :frown:

6. Bram

Bram

Incredible. How hard can it be to fix that after 3 years of reporting this bug!

Thanks MvS, going to email them now.

7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

How come my Volvo c30 is a different weight

8. Your Volvo is advertised in game as 1121kg. I extracted the physics files from steam. This is were the actual weight is being determined.

9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

thanks.......

10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Changed default volume values for "Tyre Skid" and "Tyre Scrub" to 80 and 40 respectively (requires creation of a new profile)

Ive created a new profile but didnt notice any change

11. I already had my skid and scrub volumes up so this didn't make any difference to me hehe.

12. Has anyone else's XD stopped working? I just started using it about a month ago and after the Race update it no longer shows up. I re-installed the file to no affect.

13. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Yep, same here. Haven't tried to fix it yet though. Where a bit to busy with other stuff....

14. Always happens with a update. You need to wait for the guy we makes XD to update it for the new patch.

Keep a eye on this site. And watch if he changes to 2.1.9 :)

http://www.vitumo.de/

15. That figures, I just got it about two weeks ago, lol. Thanks for the reply guys!

16. there has been an update and now my race on install will not load. also it strangely says my wtcc2010 pack is not installed. any ideas?

17. Have you tried starting the game using the original Race 07 button/shortcut?

18. Any time there is an update you have to launch the original game before you can use any other shortcut. I have no idea why the game is created this way, but that is the way it is.

19. Bram

Bram

I don't understand why they don't fix it as this is the third release in a row this error is present. Slipped in after STCC 1 or RACE On and has been there ever since.

20. Very strange that Simbin don't fix the Volvo weight.