1.2.1.10 Patch (Steam)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Forgot to post this while we are working over time in migrating our forums to another server. Patch has been out for a few days already bringing RACE 07 up to version 1.2.10.

The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. This patch will bring your game to version 1.2.1.10

The major changes in this update include:

Race07:

• Fix for events rotation issues on dedicated server where a given track would constantly reload.
  • Added scrolling for version and installed packs announcer in the main menu when a lot of packs are installed
  • Changed default volume values for "Tyre Skid" and "Tyre Scrub" to 80 and 40 respectively (requires creation of a new profile)
  • Increased threshold for wheel smoke emission. No smoke should emit any longer when just taking a corner at high speed.
STCC 2:

• Fix for blue arms when using custom skins
  • Fix for the pit entry .gmt gate that was too wide and triggered when player would pass inches from the pitwall.
RETRO:

• Fix for various custom skins that didn't work
  • Fix for some online compatibility issues between RETRO and STCC
Formula RaceRoom:

• Updated skins with winners of the skinning competition
GT Power Expansion:

• Fix for blurry textures on the BMW M3 GT2

Any time there is an update you have to launch the original game before you can use any other shortcut. I have no idea why the game is created this way, but that is the way it is.

I always did start Race 07 in Steam ( after an update ) but now I had to start every ad-on separate in Steam to show up in the game.

It's appreciated a lot! I have been a bit to busy lately to keep an eye on the site myself, so I am really glad someone took the effort to notify us for the release. I am downloading it now.

Unbelieveable how you start to miss something when it's not around :) I do not look on it often when driving, but if suddenly it is just not there, you realize how often not often is :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back