1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More. Telemetry

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dave Stephenson, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

does anyone know if any of the second monitor programs work straight away for this version or whether any have been update to run?
  2. not sure just what you are asking m8, but if you are asking if this works right now then yes, or it does for me
  3. My telemetry has suddenly stoped working!

I´m using the "PD_1.1.1.14" that can be downloaded in the download section here and another one called "RealTimeTelemetry1.0" They both stoped working yesterday. Has it something to do with the latest patch?

Does anyone know how to get them to work again? I really really need does so i would very much appreciate your help!
  4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

thats what i was saying ^^^^^

just wondered if theres any updates for any of them yet. only been using pd untill motecadd rears its head, something if only tyre temps would be nice, got setups to make :)
  5. try simtools.de. That works ok across versions. A few bits that are not working but the vital stuff is there
  6. Everytime that Steam updates Race/Evo the telemetry softwares must be updated too. The softwares won´t work with an updated version of Race/evo till they´re updated too.
  7. Had not noticed the update version 1.2.

8. Thought Race pd has already been updated to as that is the version I got?
  9. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

link is dead for me Eric :(
  10. got that update but it is not working again!?

if some one can translate it for me??

Imposible abrir el proceso

thx marco
  11. sounds to me like "not possible to open the process"

just a guess tho - my Spanish is marginal at best :)
  12. Google translate :wink:

Google is a man's best friend :)
  13. just change your language to english and it should give you the error in english. mine is working on lan for what it's worth.
  14. got mine in dutch but error is in spanish:)
  15. ive got it to work again!!
    :frusty: it was the same thing as before.
    administrator rigths!!