1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More. Patch (Steam) + New Honda Accord Euro R

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

In case you didnt noticed it RACE 07 got patched tonight, bringing us the brandnew Golden Motors Honda Accord Euro R with 2007 specifications.

Changelog as far as i've noticed:
    1. Greyed out GTR Evolution button
    2. 2007 Honda Accord Euro R
    3. New skidding sounds!!!!
    4. New online competition support for V-WTCC
    5. Menu sounds changed
    6. Trackinformation moved
  2. The skidding sound is supernice and the Honda to, thanks Simbin.
  3. Received,thank you
  4. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Great news!
  5. That adds a bit more variety to the 07 cars :)
  6. Honda feels also quite good, with the basic setup without any modification i made immediately 2:03.1 at Istanbul :)
    but honestly the engine sound of the old Honda i liked much more....
  7. Well atfer a bit of time away from race07 I decided to pick it up again today and it seems a lot of things have changed since the last time i played.

Yes the new skid sounds are nice but Im priity sure some car tweaking has been going on. I just ran Brands Hatch in my litte Seat and things feel differant. It seems to drift that little bit more than it used to and I can pull off some mean two wheel action...

8. good update this, i will have to try out the new honda later tonight - only thing i dont like as much are the new menu sounds, they are a bit annoying imo but i could always turn them off i suppose.
  9. Thanks You....
  10. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Yes, Main Menu->Options->Audio Settings->Menu Sounds (OFF)
  11. yeh, i was going to, but i have grown to like them a bit more now...

any idea why the 07 honda doesn't appear in the multiplayer car list? - only thing i can think of is the FD series templates fix.
  12. the same feelings are here colt seavers :)
  13. I guess it's only free for the V-WTCC, but that's just a guess. Noticed the same thing yesterday night: V_WTCC it's there, joined an online game: it's gone! (Not that it matters much, I'm a Chevy man)
  14. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

That will start to get irratiting! :)
  15. if the server admin has not tickel the honda in the carfilter it wont show up :circuitzolder:
  16. LOL Colt Seavers, "Oh Im the unknow stuntman" ....
  17. How to skin the Honda Accord Euro R 2007??
    For other vehicles like SEAT LEON and BMW E90 ,
    The skin files can be shared in both 2006 and 2007 cars.
    (i.e. you can put a E90 2006 Skin on a E90 2007 easily, just add the words "2007" in the the .ini file is OK)

However when it is done in the "Honda Accord Euro R 2007",it seems that it doesn't work and error file are generated.

Below is the content of error file in my case:

Invalid parameter 'body' for car [Honda Accord Euro R 2007]
    Invalid parameter 'windows' for car [Honda Accord Euro R 2007]
    Invalid parameter 'numberplate' for car [Honda Accord Euro R 2007]
    Non existent vehicle model: [Honda Accord Euro R 2007] referenced in in profile [[Spoon Accord Euro R]].

I love the "Honda Accord Euro R 2007" very much and I want to make it a beautiful skin.
    Did anyone know how to do?
  18. Awesome patch and i love this Honda :jumping:
  19. The reason behind your error is your using the wrong tags the correct tag is a follows:

Honda Accord R 2007
  20. My steam doesn't seem to be updating, last update 12th March. Any ideas on how I can force an update?