Will it be out this week?

Wow, after seeing the game requirements and then watch the graphics.. You guys must either be good at making low end nice quality games, or the requirements means 10fps at the lowest setting.

-Oh, when you got the recommended specs, can you play the game at medium at stable 60 FPS or?

Wow, after seeing the game requirements and then watch the graphics.. You guys must either be good at making low end nice quality games, or the requirements means 10fps at the lowest setting.

-Oh, when you got the recommended specs, can you play the game at medium at stable 60 FPS or?

The game will require a little more grunt than rFactor by default. The tracks are of a higher standard and have more polygons and more complicated shaders. Then there are 34 cars to be rendered should you wish. The game scales well on all the PCs we have in our house. That includes laptops with very mediocre graphics cards. Heck I can comfortably hotlap on my laptop that only has a 9200gs on most tracks with it 30fps+

The game will require a little more grunt than rFactor by default. The tracks are of a higher standard and have more polygons and more complicated shaders. Then there are 34 cars to be rendered should you wish. The game scales well on all the PCs we have in our house. That includes laptops with very mediocre graphics cards. Heck I can comfortably hotlap on my laptop that only has a 9200gs on most tracks with it 30fps+

Better quality than rFactor is a must those days.

But thanks for answering that, looks like I'm going to buy this. (Maybe because you're a fantastic track maker, or...) :)

Like I said earlier, I just hope the mirrors are fast, so that it doesn't take hours to download.
I also hope that some of the mirrors are one file and not 50 parts to download.

Congrats on the release when it's released.

I look forward to playing it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back