Will it be out this week?

Very soon this week :)

And to corroborate what Niels and Alex have said, the "mystery" and pushing back dates is not a ploy, just the way things go.

The good thing is, it does reflect on the value of the finished article. For those that have been patiently waiting, we hope we´ll have made it worthwhile :)

Thats great news, none of us are being funny we just cant wait for this release and no news in this case is not good new lol.

Can you tell us where we can buy this from upon release?

Now it's official. As posted on Reiza's facebook:

"Lançamento do Game Stock Car confirmado para amanhã, 20 de Julho! Game Stock Car Release confirmed for tomorrow, July 20th!"
"Mais detalhes (muito mais!) em breve.. More details (a lot more!) very soon.."

wonder what time there website will go live?? not forgetting its only 7.30am now in brazil...

The very first thing I did when I woke up today was to turn the pc on and check Reiza's website. But what a surprise: the new website in ON! Very beautiful, congrats to the webdev's! =D

Also, there's a post about Game Stock Car:

"We´re glad to announce Game Stock Car is finally set for release on July 20th 2011.Game Stock Car is the official game of the main brazilian autoracing series. Developed with the support of actual teams and drivers, Game Stock Car accurately simulates the series 2010 season, with 34 cars and teams racing around the country in 10 minutely modelled race tracks.
Combining the best in simulation technology with first-class gameplay, Game Stock Car will offer the player an unrivalled racing experience.
The Game will sell for US$ 29,90 and will be available for download on www.game-stockcar.com.br . It will include a free trial period of 30 minutes.
Watch this space for more information on the Game release soon!"

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years