VRacer

I just got an email from ProFlightSimulator touting the "ultimate racing simulator", VRacer

My past experience with them immediately made me suspicious. ProFlight Simulator takes the open source FlightGear, repackages it and sells it as their product (which is legal under the open source license of FlightGear.) Worse, they use pictures from Microsoft Flight Simulator X, etc to promote "their" program.

So when I saw almost the exact same format of the site trying to sell me VRacer, I started searching and found Racer.

Are they doing the same thing to the Racer community that they do to the FlightGear folks?

http://vracergame.com/start.html

I
Another quote i laughed about was "The graphics are great" wonder where he was looking, because judging by the pictures they were great... ...10 year ago.

Don't disrespect 2003 like that! Those graphics look like they're from the 90s hahaha xD

Well if we don't get them 'done', at least it has been a bit of humour for us guys :)

I dunno, when I spotted Racer in 2001 ish it stood out nicely against all the other PC games out there as looking better than most!

It was only when NFS HP2 arrived in 02/03 ish that anything looked considerably better, give or take.

Still, the web page VRacer is dumb. Dumbedy dumb dumb :D

Dave

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back