Rfactor 2

I hope that Assetto Corsa can develop a good crash model and multiplayer. In the same way I think that some Assetto Corsa cars like Formula Abarth has too much grip but lets wait and see. I wouldnt mind starting the season one or two months later if we have to wait for new sims.

I hope that Assetto Corsa can develop a good crash model and multiplayer. In the same way I think that some Assetto Corsa cars like Formula Abarth has too much grip but lets wait and see. I wouldnt mind starting the season one or two months later if we have to wait for new sims.
Agreed Asseto Corsa i really like

what bugs do you know of?

1) two weeks ago I was playing with a friend and the crash was very weird, I hit his back with the rF ISI mod and my rear part start to fly. (Very light contact I just pushed his back like car Nascar does in a straight for him getting more top speed)

2) This happened to me 2 days ago, the car started doing doughnuts no matter what in I had the steering wheel completly straight, I pressed the brakes and everything and nothing workout still doing the same.

And surely there are more but I just tested 4 hours in two weeks ans happened this to me, just imagine when we do 600 laps for a GP or during a race. In both cases the game stopped working just 10 sec after that.

1) two weeks ago I was playing with a friend and the crash was very weird, I hit his back with the rF ISI mod and my rear part start to fly. (Very light contact I just pushed his back like car Nascar does in a straight for him getting more top speed)

2) This happened to me 2 days ago, the car started doing doughnuts no matter what in I had the steering wheel completly straight, I pressed the brakes and everything and nothing workout still doing the same.

And surely there are more but I just tested 4 hours in two weeks ans happened this to me, just imagine when we do 600 laps for a GP or during a race. In both cases the game stopped working just 10 sec after that.
i have had none of these problems or heard of anyone having them ...not saying theyre not issues for others...just i've never heard of them. only issue i had was that my wheels locked,tyres turned 45 degrees and car kept driving on. i thought this was the game but it as my fanatec csr being faulty and disconecting.

what wheel do you have?
also, what system do you have? could it be your cpu?

since one year ago, rfactor 2 has fixed all of the bugs i can remember. i currently just did an 8 hour race in VWEC. The only issue was an issue with an HDR profile which the mods had made.
this weekend we do a 12 hour race end of season finale. I wouldn't choose to race in that if i wasn't confident in the game lol

Im using T500 RS. Everything works fine with the wheel. I never had problems with it. But the wheel was answering because I could see how the "driver" was turning the wheelbut non response of the car. I dunno something very weird. I would like you to show you a replay but the game crashed... Im using W7, I7 3770 with a GTX 670 and 16gB of Ram.

Im using T500 RS. Everything works fine with the wheel. I never had problems with it. But the wheel was answering because I could see how the "driver" was turning the wheelbut non response of the car. I dunno something very weird. I would like you to show you a replay but the game crashed... Im using W7, I7 3770 with a GTX 670 and 16gB of Ram.
that is really strange. sounds like your hardware is all great. you should report it in the thread. one bug i did see was that a clio, driven by my friend, hit a traffic cone and went flying (literally) at croft.

other than that, things have been great for me. i really like assetto corsa but i think it will take a while before we know what tyre wear is like and how user friendly it is for serious leagues. i think fsr has been great on rfactor but starting to look a bit still. a change of platform might fit with real f1 - a leap into the unknown but could make things more exciting and test driver skill with different physics.

edit:

@Chris de Jong

maybe explaining what you "dislike" would be helpful.thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back