RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got a new pc build and I'm having some problems whenever I join an online session. Offline my fps doesn't drop below 200 but online it was dropping to 15 fps! Anyway I'm going to continue investigating but if I can't get it sorted tonight I'm not sure I'll be able to race tomorrow :(

I've just got a new pc build and I'm having some problems whenever I join an online session. Offline my fps doesn't drop below 200 but online it was dropping to 15 fps! Anyway I'm going to continue investigating but if I can't get it sorted tonight I'm not sure I'll be able to race tomorrow :(

Anthony, did you setup the firewall and virusscanner properly? This sometimes blocks you networks so much that the ping goes sky high. Hopefully you get it sorted before the league race.
GL m8!

This issue has been affecting me also. It happened in the last round also. I didn't have any issues during the race last week so I hope for the same tomorrow.

Tonight all will be fine I am sure :) Looking forward to the race guys. Hard track and it will be interesting to see if there are any possibilities to overtake eachother other than on the straight :) 100% concentration will be needed, thats for sure :)

I hope the run for the first corner goes clean and considerate. It's a 50 minute race and it's a tough and technical one. A small mistake is made easily here.
I feel Bram will be the one to beat here, I never saw such fast times on this circuit as I did last night. :eek:

There is one vacant gridspot for sure, so, I think you can. We also have another new driver for this race so it should be no problem. :) Since there are some absence reports for this race, you would be placed on the reserve list for the following round though.
Please read the information carefully, download the skinpack and take car #84.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back