RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Finally!! :) A race without an "off" with damage or retirement. :p

Started as 8th and finished as 7th!!. A points finish!!! :D Start was pretty good as I could see it go to green. :p
Was it my newly tripple screen setup? I don't know, but it feels great to drive consistance laps again, that has been a while ago.

Looking forward to the next race, with a full grid again I hope!

Congrats to Bram who was the untouchable cone killer tonight. :)

Great race guys!

Qualy wasn't good for me again. My pace has improved but I still fail to get the "one" together. 4th place in the end and a big thanks to Mr. Levene who gave me a perfect slipstream.

Race started great managed to stay within the top 5 and had great battles the first 20 mins. Then Bram killed the party haha. Hounestly that was a great race by you Bram and Rob as well.

In the middle of the race I saw Bram pitting and after my disaster at Velopark with a puncture caused by not pitting, I decided to follow him a lap later. Missed the entry a bit but nothing serious. Outlap and warm up laps after the stop killed my race. Couldn't find a good flow.

The last 15 minutes have been a race on my own with the second fastest lap in the field as a highlight.

Finished 4th in the end and I'm happy with it. :)

That was a great race and I'm chuffed with my first podium finish :)
I don't think Bram managed to lap the whole field but he still showed ridiculous pace to make a pit stop and still cruise his way back to the No.1 spot! A great drive!
I saw plenty of great squabbles going on all over but tried to stay clear of them as much as possible to try and make the tyres last the whole race...I knew that was my best chance of a solid finish this time.
I'm loving all these crazy Brazilian tracks and the F3 is just a joy to drive :)

Sorry i wasnt there tonight folks. I only just found out about a chance to get a new home yesturday so weve been busy packing, computer and all with it, (writing this on my phone), so its gonna be best to take my name fully off the list because from Friday, my internet is also going off, and its not back on untill 23rd so i wont be able to race untill then at the very earliest.

Im sorry i didnt leave an absence report, this is the first chance ive had to get to look up on the RD site, so i didnt know id been called in from the bench to race. Wouldve been great to have raced, its the best experience ive had racing with you guys since my AdDiTz days.

Quali for me was brilliant, a 1:07.7 PB.

The race was great i managed at one point to be in 7th but needed a pit for tyres and came out in 10th. Went back to 8th as others pitted but 10 mins from the end a lapse in concentration put me in the gravel. I fought like hell to get it out and managed it but had gone down to 15th. Went in pits to fix front wing and came out still in 15th. Then tried my hardest doing a 1:07.4 at one stage to try to get back in it before the end but to no avail.

Amazing race and an amazing circuit. All the practice paid off and the team on a whole did an amazing job in finishing with 6 points.

Congrats to The podium guys especially Bram who i think attached a rocket motor to his car (must check the rule book).

@ Chris: Hope to see you soon good luck on the move m8.

Quali for me was terrible:mad:.

I was very agressive on start and in the first lap, jumping from 15th to 9th, and unfortunatelly in the 3rd lap I spunned and crashed and lost many positions and my front wing, was almost impossible to drive without. Fall to last position, I decided to retire from race. I never liked this new Jacarepagua layout track. And I believe Santa Cruz will be another hell for me:(...

There is a server online now.

Will finalize the results of the previous race tomorrow as I havent received any incident reports, and post the new start grid for wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 10.5%