Fredric Aasbø's Formula Drift Toyota Supra

Much better with the bumper cutout now :) Will you release a version with the bumper drooping (pic2) down as it did in some of the 2010 FD events, or will it be only in perfect condition? :p I thought it was the coolest car in the field all season, as it was the only one that looked like a car that was built to have fun :D Or maybe a version with flags? (pic1) :D

Attachments

• flags.jpg
    flags.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 431
  • point.jpg
    point.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 443
Have a look at the door and the rear bumper, the Sup' is definitely not in perfect condition :tongue:

Much better with the bumper cutout now :) Will you release a version with the bumper drooping (pic2) down as it did in some of the 2010 FD events, or will it be only in perfect condition? :p I thought it was the coolest car in the field all season, as it was the only one that looked like a car that was built to have fun :D Or maybe a version with flags? (pic1) :D

It's definately not in perfect condition, but I will not make the bumpers droop. I discussed this with Fredric, and we agreed to make it the way it looked when they arrived at the track, not how it looked when they left... ;)

Wow nice close up piscs there!

Ok, i made a zip file with all you need for the supra lights :) there is a code in the txt file, that you need to put somewhere in the car.ini, and two texture files that you throw in the supra folder.

This lights mod is good not only for the Aasbo's Supra, but for the stock Supra aswell :) have fun

Attachments

• Supra Lights.rar
    82.1 KB · Views: 243
The FSR sticker is for the tuning shop that worked on Fredric's car. I would never use Ethnocentric for my own logo! :D

5085026782_30264aa95b_o.jpg

Hehe, well, all I can say is that NFS is making a huge effort to get as close to a sim as they can, considering the fact they still make a console game. The graphics in Shift 2 looks awsome, and so does the cars/tracks. We must remember that unlike Racer, the makers of NFS have very strict guidelines. It's a huge franchise, so they can't suddenly change it into a hardcore sim. But they are slowly moving towards it, which gives us hope for the future :)

Kind of sad to see Chucky being replaced in FD, but congrats to Fredric and the new team :) Hoping the new car turns out to be just as "tossable" as he made the Supra look in the series with both "Hardest Charging Driver" and "best entry" awards! :D

I'm stoked for Fredric. I was screaming it after last year's Long Beach event for Speedhunters to put him on Team NFS :) Mostly because of how raw, aggressive, and balls-out he drove, it looked like a perfect match for them. Plus, I saw they were farming up-and-coming drivers to their team and he was right there, making a HUGE splash in FD. I do wish they had not put him in a Scion. I mean, its great and all to be working with Papadakis racing and all, hell look at Tanners last 2 cars and they were the most dependable vehicles in the field, as well as being complete drift monsters. So they definitely know what they are doing and Fred will have MAJOR support backing him up, so I think I can deal with that wart of a car under Aasbo's control. Love the new Supra graffix though, Blackmore makes great liveries. Would like the red to be a bit more red instead of almost orange, but hey, its not my car.
You gonna release this new Supra Livery for Racer?

Hehe, I like it, I think the Scion looks quite cool. It's still a Toyboata at the end of the day, and it's getting some serious treatment by the sounds of things :)

The Scion move was one of those hard choices. Fredric is aware that many of his fans loved the Supra, but when you get an offer like this, it would be stupid not to accept it. Chucky is awesome, but hanging on by a thread and not really a competitive car over a full season due to reliability issues when running a car that's "held together with zip-ties, bubblegum and the hopes of dreams of Norway" :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back