Formula 1 teams that use rFactor Pro

rFactor F1 is used by most F1-teams in their simulators, so why play a arcade-game when you can have much more fun with a REAL F1-Sim?

Physics look ugly, i stay at modded rFactor (ENB), which looks as good as the CM-games.

rFactor F1 is used by most F1-teams in their simulators, so why play a arcade-game when you can have much more fun with a REAL F1-Sim?
I'm a noob but how can you know the physics LOOK ugly, don't you have to feel them?

Force India use it ande there's a nice 6 million dollar simmulator from Ferrari running rfactor pro.
http://www.bsimracing.com/2012/01/h...owered-6-million-dollar-ferrari-f1-simulator/
Where in that link apart from the headline does it says it´s Rfactor Pro?

The fact that "most" F1 teams use Rfactor Pro i think is quite false.
I know for a fact that Williams made their own software long before Rfactor was on the map.
I´ve seen RBR videos saying it´s Rfactor in the headlines but i haven´t actually seen anything to confirm it other then sites like VirtualR or BSim.

If you really supplied "most" teams with the software you would not say "F1 teams etc"
You would say hey we are working with this and this and this team.

I could be wrong though.

Where in that link apart from the headline does it says it´s Rfactor Pro?

The fact that "most" F1 teams use Rfactor Pro i think is quite false.
I know for a fact that Williams made their own software long before Rfactor was on the map.
I´ve seen RBR videos saying it´s Rfactor in the headlines but i haven´t actually seen anything to confirm it other then sites like VirtualR or BSim.

If you really supplied "most" teams with the software you would not say "F1 teams etc"
You would say hey we are working with this and this and this team.

I could be wrong though.

I never said most teams. I only said they Rfactor pro.
''Never heart of rfactor F1 but I do know they use rfactor pro, witch is different from rfactor.''

I never said most teams. I only said they Rfactor pro.
''Never heart of rfactor F1 but I do know they use rfactor pro, witch is different from rfactor.''
First sentence was aimed at you, the rest was general.
Second part was an answer more geared towards Rotax since he said "most teams use Rfactor"

But did you find anything that said the Ferrari simulator used Rfactor Pro except for the title?
I´ve been searching and can´t find a thing :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.