FM4 Liveries and Vinyls

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Not sure how many of you are into design etc. I love painting in FM. If anyone has requests for designs, plates, logos etc, post a pic and I will see what I can do. I may charge depending on how long it takes to knock up ....... I'm not brilliant, so don't expect miracles! But they could be one of a kind, until someone copies them

Anyone else willing to help out for the RDDC club stick a post here ......

Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...... You can always p.m. me if you wish ......

Peanut or chocolate?
Both please.

To make a break, this one is a no-Porsche. :O_o:
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

The break is over, another Porsche. :whistling:
Amazing how this Aircraft Carrier has a so nice handling.
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Has anyone got a really smart set up for a Mazda furai?

I would love a nice version for that car, will pay the price offered, if anyone could do one in the style of rangers football club in Scotland that would be amazing to wind up a buddy of mine, if not, something really smart as the only one I have seen that I like this now is the red bull one.

Has anyone got a really smart set up for a Mazda furai?

I would love a nice version for that car, will pay the price offered, if anyone could do one in the style of rangers football club in Scotland that would be amazing to wind up a buddy of mine, if not, something really smart as the only one I have seen that I like this now is the red bull one.
I can make you a tune but liveries are beyond me atm.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back