Competitive Breaking Mod V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

After hours of testing and tweaking I have tweaked the breaking points of the AI for all tracks (except India and Australia where the AI breaking is pretty good all over).

Not all the corners of any given track needed attention but some of the 'big stops' and overtaking opportunities are now so much more competitive under breaking.

I have noted which corners at each track have been tweaked. I recommend using the realism mod with this mod, to get cars alongside and now you won't simply be able to out break them.

Please feel free to give feedback, noting the track and corner number so that if brake points need adjusting either way I can take a look.

Please enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jju7s45ipm1mvs8 - DOWNLOAD

Corners Tweaked
Corner # from formula1.com

Australia
Malaysia 1, 4,9,12,15
China 6,11,14
Bahrain 1,4,14
Spain 10,14
Monaco
Canada 10,13
Europe 2,12,17
Silverstone 3,16
Germany 2,6,8
Hungary
Belgium 1,5,18
Italy 1,4,8
Singapore
Japan 16
Korea 1, 3
India
Abu Dhabi 8, 11
Austin 1, 11, 12
Brazil 1,4
awesome
with this i can't overtake in the first corner without problem?I play on legend career with williams and i find the first corner on some track too easy especially malaysia and so on.

awesome
with this i can't overtake in the first corner without problem?I play on legend career with williams and i find the first corner on some track too easy especially malaysia and so on.

For the first lap there are different values for some corners, probably to prevent pile ups etc.

For some tracks I have changed the first lap values too.

When I get chance I will run through each track quickly and change the first lap values also, for now this mod takes best effect after lap 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back