BMW M3 GT2 @ Imola

Good enough for getting the first achievement. Requires to go aggressively but gently over the kerbs.. Took a while to learn where can i do that and where not so much. 1.42,996 pb. And i can see more coming improving my driving. Again the setup is maybe not so realistically built, but seems to work.

Attachments

• JRImola 1.42,996.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 5,138
I have no idea why i can't do better than 1:43 :D
When i see people's videos,it looks as fast as me !
Am i missing something ?

Gotta really push hard with the set. If the car isn't trying to kill you, you're not going fast enough.

I'm sure if someone messed with the bump/rebound settings it would go a lot faster, but spring settings are 3complicated5me.

Really good setup Austin but no need to lift the car up so much. I went pretty low and did a 1:40.9, ideal lap would be a mid 1:40

Try about 15 clicks up from the lowest settings. But overall really good setup. ;)

Really good setup Austin but no need to lift the car up so much. I went pretty low and did a 1:40.9, ideal lap would be a mid 1:40

Try about 15 clicks up from the lowest settings. But overall really good setup. ;)

10-4

1WR03zn.jpg

Attachments

• Imola Hotlap XXX.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 2,898
Damn! You said you can't go under 43 few days ago, now you're same quick as me! This is because in AC you don't need to know sim physics bugs to go fast but it's simply natural ;) Congrats!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.